Status
Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
my car was running great all oif a sudden i lost power , i need to find an old school after market ecu , electronic ignition , looking for a black , gold or really a chrome ecu box , the harness and a dizzy that all works gr8 i am trouble shooting . i am running a MSD 6AL 6420BOX right now with a msd dizzy , its old and been hammerd if some 1has a 6al box i could borrow i would pay you for helping , or if you just changed over from MOPAR hei or ecu
and it is complete i am willing to buy at a resonable price , if you would like to rent it out for a week i need to find if my 6al box just to old and burned up if you have these partsfor sale , please contact me dirrect thru FABO pm asap any 1 that has experianced this please reply to me direct all help is welcome mechanical dizzy and harness and a crome boxwould be gr8 for now Help and expeiriance needed , felt like i lost 1/2 a motor but it runs fine at 3 k
all of a sudden it was hittingthe shift light at 3500- 4500 so i pulled the tack to eliminate that , still didnt co-operate i think the 6AL box is to old and couldnt read juicfe any more
i will pay toborrow 1 you have laying around , if it works i will buy it if it is for sale
mark it so you know it was yours , i amnot a theif i am a fabofamily member PLEASE HELP IF YOUCAN PMME DIRRECT THRU FABO thanks all will a MSD DIZZY work with mopar ecu??? would like to try all of 1 type of components thanks all Jon and yes it was electronic issue not fuel problem

Techwest Racing can help you on the MSD box. His site has a troubleshooting area too so check that out. I do have a chrome box laying around that I'm going to sell. I'd sell it but sorry no borrowing. Kinda for the same reason places don't refund electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back