Mopar enclosed trailer decals.

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
9EC0A34E-9361-4112-8AA2-3A3D0DEDC713.jpeg
So I purchased an enclosed trailer 24’ long. But it is very plain white. Except for the chrome plates on the side. I took the 66’ to its first show but while lined up with the other trailers... it was so plain. Other guys / gals had Mopar decals large and small. I’d like at least a large “m” for the back door.
Where do you get the decals- nothing of size on eBay or Amazon. Looking for something g like 4’ wide and 4’ tall. Ya know- let people know what I favor. Most print shops I contacted won’t do it in fear of copywriter infringement.

In my opinion... If you create the artwork, even if it looks like something copyrighted you should be ok.

no need to tell the sign shop what the M represents.

You could also have the seperate parts of the M made by seperate shops.

You could have a negitave made and paint it on yourself.

You could get a old style projector, project the images on the panel and trace it out and paint.

I was hoping for a decal already done but thanks. I will upgrade this trailer in a few years and want to easily remove the decal at that time.

I was hoping for a decal already done but thanks. I will upgrade this trailer in a few years and want to easily remove the decal at that time.
I had one made at the local decal shop they looked up mopar and the M with the barbed wire came up and they made the decal no problem it had to be two piece because of the size looked nice on the trailer back door, not expensive quit a few years back.

Coming from a guy that has been towing race cars for over 40 years please be very careful what you put on your enclosed trailer. Number one why advertise to thieves telling them what may be in the trailer. Number two the cops are really cracking down on trailers being towed. When stickers are applied the cops look at it as a business. Towing for profit rules are tougher than recreational towing. Good luck.

Coming from a guy that has been towing race cars for over 40 years please be very careful what you put on your enclosed trailer. Number one why advertise to thieves telling them what may be in the trailer. Number two the cops are really cracking down on trailers being towed. When stickers are applied the cops look at it as a business. Towing for profit rules are tougher than recreational towing. Good luck.
If I had that trailer it would be plain Jane no advertising...

I agree with the "No Sticker", as stated. Why advertise what you have, that gives the thieves a chance to determine if they want your stuff, or not. It's was tough enough before the Corona Crap & now there are more lazy clowns out there trying to profit on stealing things a lot of us worked very hard for. I had some gawkers riding the neighborhood earlier this week & I made sure they saw that I was armed as I was working on stuff in my driveway. I also reported the make, model, & license plate number to my local law enforcement agencies. We haven't seen them back since, hopefully they moved on to another area.

Last edited:
I agree with keeping it plain, or maybe even putting some ford decals on there to deter theft
:poke:

But any local sign shop should work with/for you if you do decide to do something

Have you talked to any of the wrap shops?
The do cars, trucks, busses, RVs, a simple trailer would be peanuts for them, and they will install it for you

Have you ever put up wall paper?
I'd imagine putting up a large decal would be similar and the chances of getting it right the first time may not be great

My sentiments exactly, never will understand the folks who also advertise they have Harleys in their trailers.

I get the “no advertisements” as I don’t even buy jackets or tee shirts due to paying for free ads for another company. When I was on the way to the show- a few guys passed me with cars they were driving to the show. I felt good driving my 3500 Ram pull truck but wanted a way to let them know I was one of them. Excitement in the moment, one of the guys- type thing. But I think I want to go incognito now for all the right reasons. I forgot about the breaking in thing. Keep them guessing it’s empty.

I get the “no advertisements” as I don’t even buy jackets or tee shirts due to paying for free ads for another company. When I was on the way to the show- a few guys passed me with cars they were driving to the show. I felt good driving my 3500 Ram pull truck but wanted a way to let them know I was one of them. Excitement in the moment, one of the guys- type thing. But I think I want to go incognito now for all the right reasons. I forgot about the breaking in thing. Keep them guessing it’s empty.
Nothing says it better than when you unzip the door of your plain wrapper, pull it out and reveal what was inside. imho

The DOT's in many states will bother you if you have emblems on your trailer. Emblems mean to them that you are advertising for the company and if you receive sponsorship money you should be filing a tax return and therefore you are a business and require a CDL. You will also need hazardous material placards and permits for the racing fuel you carry. That's why you see plain- jane race trailers now days.

Last edited:
Being involved with DOT at work.
It’s not worth being harassed by DOT. Now more than ever, in La. these local DOT guys sit around writing up trailers without a Parish permit just to be on their roads. So when you leave the interstate Hwy in La. lookout if you are towing goose neck trailer

View attachment 1715570141
Sublime one - freaky. I got a “evil Spock” vibe from your post. Kinda like your truck and trailer is my truck and trailer’s evil twin. Lol!
Hah! My wife’s truck is the same color as yours. It is a nice color for sure but as the name implies Sublime for me! All our farm trucks are Mopar. On 4th of July I park her red one, a beater white one and a blue one all lined up. Folks tend to like it! Love your trailer, looks vaguely familiar!

If you don't like the color you could always check out having the trailer "wrapped".

Bragging about what you have is the fastest way to attract people that don't want it to be yours any more.

-
Back