Mopar enthusiast magazine

-

67DARTGTCONV

Reaction score
What to you think of the new MOPAR ENTHUSIAST or should I say AUTO ENTHUSIAST?

Not exactly what I though I was paying for.

Haven't seen it yet. Sounds like Mopar takes a back seat again, does it?

Definitely not what I was paying for. Kind of interesting and I'll let it run its course but won't renew. I do like the way they separate the manufacturers into different sections so I can read Mopar articles first and not have to search it out through a sea of blue oval and bowtie stuff. Too bad they couldn't keep it going as I enjoyed the slightly different slant (no pun intended) of Mopar Enthusiast.
I already get both Hot Rod and Car Craft magazines - they cover everything non-Mopar well enough. I'll stick with Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action, and Mopar Collectors Guide as well as FABO to keep me up to date on all things Mopar.

I dunno. Most of the mopar mags arent that great. Too many ads. I realise that is how they make money,but I wont pay for it.

So far the two issues of Auto Enthusiast that I have received were interesting reading. If it stays as good, I am likely to let my Hot Rod subscription lapse and keep the Auto Enthusiast.

I'm not happy with it at all. I just started to like Mopar Enthusiast, they had some good contributors like David Hakim and Greg Rager to name a few.

I will not renew Auto Enthusiast! Dave Verna is a member here at FABO, (can't remember his user name) he owns the purple Baccaruda with EFI tunnel ram that was in the January Auto Enthusiast. Dave...tell your boss Auto Enthusiast sucks and is a cop out!

Definitely not what I was paying for. Kind of interesting and I'll let it run its course but won't renew. I do like the way they separate the manufacturers into different sections so I can read Mopar articles first and not have to search it out through a sea of blue oval and bowtie stuff. Too bad they couldn't keep it going as I enjoyed the slightly different slant (no pun intended) of Mopar Enthusiast.
I already get both Hot Rod and Car Craft magazines - they cover everything non-Mopar well enough. I'll stick with Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action, and Mopar Collectors Guide as well as FABO to keep me up to date on all things Mopar.

I agree I get Hot Rod and Hot Rodding and they love their stupid Chevy's and Fords, and almost avoid Mopars. How many freakin Camaros and Mustangs can you fit in one magazine for crying out loud. As soon as my subscription is up I am done with those two mags.

I liked the old version better as it had way more MOPAR Content. Getting tired off all the new challenger articles in all mopar magazines also. I belive most new challenger owners are not going to do 10% of the mods they keep on showing and keep thier advance techno cars stock. I will not renew. I really hate the covette section

I'll give it an Ehhhhh at best, if it wasnt 80% new stuff id like it more. I doubt ill re-up unless they have a good tee shirt

I actually canceled mopar enthusiast a while back and recently signed up for auto enthusiast. Mopar sucked. Rager was horrible, the next guy was so so and Geoff was back to horrible. Face it there are only so many articles that haven't been done a million times. When I was still getting mopar I would only read Dave (djvcuda) and Ted Wagner articles the rest was garbage. The auto I like because of the mix. Guess I'm just bored of mopar only magazines. So as of now I'm waiting for my renew of muscle machines and new subscription of auto enthusiast.

My buddy and I took his teenage son to the Nats in Ohio this year and he loved it. On the long drive there I brought him a stack of my Mopar mags. He said he liked ME best so I bought him a subscription in Sept. He has not even rec'd a copy as of two weeks ago. I got mine the other day so I hope he has his. I won't renew either subscription.

pete

-
Back