-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I'm not sure where to post this ad, so, if it's in the wrong place, hopefully the mods will move it or tell where it should be posted. A guy I used to do business with, passed away recently and I'm helping his widow liquidate all his parts and equipment. He had a Mopar repair and restoration shop in Lemon Grove, Ca. The sale is going to be on Saturday Nov 14th from 9am to 4pm. Cash only and they won't be doing any shipping, so, you would have to show up in person and haul your treasures home with you. You'll probably have a few days to pick things up, but, I'll verify if that's true. If the mods don't reject this ad and rap my knuckles for posting it, I'll post some general photos tomorrow. Mostly drivetrain parts, but, there are a few pieces of sheet metal too, including a '69 Dodge B-body dual scoop hood and a '70 Plymouth B-body air grabber hood. There's some complete engines and lots of cores to build. New, used, reproduction, and high performance parts are all available in this sale, along with some of the equipment. This stuff doesn't belong to me, but, I'll try to answer any of your questions the best I can. No Hemi engines, but, there are a few minor parts here and there. There are 1000's of parts, so, I'm not going to be able to get into too much detail on individual parts and their condition. I just won't have the time to do it.

Thanks, Mark

As long as you are acting as the contact person this is the perfect place for an ad. Just post pics and prices as soon as you can.
Thanks

Great, thanks Mike. Yes, I'm just doing this as a favor to keep the widow from being overwhelmed with questions. She really doesn't know much about the parts, their value, or their condition. Prices will be all over the board as there are 1000's of parts, from nuts and bolts to a complete rebuilt stroker big block motor still sitting on the engine-run stand. More to follow as I get more details.......

Great, thanks Mike. Yes, I'm just doing this as a favor to keep the widow from being overwhelmed with questions. She really doesn't know much about the parts, their value, or their condition. Prices will be all over the board as there are 1000's of parts, from nuts and bolts to a complete rebuilt stroker big block motor still sitting on the engine-run stand. More to follow as I get more details.......
Ready to go Mark. Thanks. That's a great thing you are doing.

Ok, here's some general photos. No way I can take photos if each item. There are just too many. I will try to describe what I've seen there the best I can. There's a fresh 512 stroker engine on the run stand. Also, there's a '67 440 engine with 906 heads that is a fresh rebuild with only a few hours on it. It had a main seal leak so, they pulled it back apart and resealed it. It hasn't been run since. PM me if you need the address of the sale on Nov 14th. Thanks, Mark

100_1861.jpg

100_1862.jpg

100_1863.jpg

100_1864.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, that was the place I was thinking of, sorry to hear. Wish I was going to be in town that weekend, but the boy has a soccer tournament in AZ that weekend.

Mark, it’s a good thing you’re doing, he was a nice guy.

i am interested, i live in vista. can you post an address?

I think the mods don't want me to post the address in an open forum. PM me and I'll send it to you.

can you text it too

Last edited by a moderator:
No phone numbers please. Send them through a personal message. Thanks

can you guide me on how to do the personal message?? i have tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back