Mopar expo

-

sleepyhead416

Reaction score
Is it worth the trip ? A lot of parts? Prices? Venders? I never been there is it a good turn out ?

I was thinking about making the trip myself, but can't talk anyone into going with me. I'm in Indy.

It is a small show. I would not drive a long distance to go to it.I live an hour away and do'nt
think i will go.

Agree with Downsr. Small, small show. I live 15 minutes away and struggle to make myself go. I usually only spend the cost to get in and only really go to support the cause and get a Mopar fix before winter.
If you make the trip, expect very little or wait until the Indy show.

Well...just left. Was there all of 20 mins. What a waste of $10. Please save your money and take the kids for ice cream or something....smallest swap meet I have ever seen

If anyone was looking for anything imparticular, pm me for my number and I will gladly report what I remember seeing.

I drove close to an hour and a half to get there, made 3 rounds of everything just to justify the trip and parking/entry fee, and still left in less than an hour. I ended up buying a remote mirror for $20 just because it was slightly better than the pitted one on my car and I didn't want to go home without anything. My father in law got the deal of the day though I believe, A-body console complete with brackets for $35.

I don't believe I'll bother going to the Fall or Winter expo anymore. I think over half of the vendors were selling brand new restoration stuff that was priced higher than what Year One, Classic Industries, etc. has it for.

-
Back