MOPAR GRAVEYARD!!! North Carolina

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang, I bought a car off Billy and Jackie a few years back when cars were sky-high. I contacted her a while back for some parts and learned Billy had popped the chute. If you need something, they might have it. If you offer a reasonable price, she'll probably take it, but she's trying to liquidate this stuff for her retirement. Nice lady, give her a call if you need something. And yes, Billy was a character!
:burnout:

If you are coming down 95 to Fayetteville you need to stop by Peedin's Garage in Smithfield. There are probably 5-600 Mopars in that yard plus lots' of pulled parts in storage!!! Thier prices are steep but man do they have some mopars there......

I used to live in Goldsboro and never heard of that place

Glad to put in a plug here for Peedin's Garage in Selma NC. Jackie is the nicest lady in the biz!
Friends with Billy going back 35 years or so-great guy and badly missed.

If the prices seem high(and they don't to me) just remember that this was Billy's retirement plan-only one he had. He spent a lifetime collecting this stuff so he and Jackie could eat and pay taxes and insurance when he could no longer get out and hustle up a dollar!

From the intersection of I95 and the Micro exit (103 I think) you are about a mile and a half from the shop.......Thursdays and Saturdays

919 965 5405 shop phone leave a message and Jackie WILL call you back
919 965 5203 home-be respectful and don't WORRY the lady at home, but if you NEED something, she can get one of the nephews to hook you up.

These are QUALITY Mopar people that have all the history and stories you could ever want to listen to and will be happy to help you finish your ride!

Do any of these yards have web sites or anyway to get a hold of them? I'm looking for good rocker chrome and some other parts for my 67 dart GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back