mopar guru's............ WHAT CAR IS THIS????????????????

-
well. with gas and all, i have got about 4,600 into it, ebay sell fees, i will still make 200.00 off it, and let it go to someone to restore it.

yea, it has never worked for me either doing the no reserve, but setting the price high, but it does help weed out the 200.00 bidding whores

what it's not is a 78 duster dart! seriously? no such thing, if anything is going to hurt you selling it miss listing it sure wont help, you even left out the biggest selling point from the heading "Richard Petty!" I bet if you re listed it as "78 Richard Petty Volary" it would get some serious bids, that title alone would be sure to get some people looking and interested

why, cause it is awefully ugly?lol

New paint or old paint. I use to see those cars back in the day and I thought they were ugly then as I think they are ugly now. Somebody looking for a car that looks different will love it. The kits can not be found but in this case the car looks complete. All classic rides are worth restoring, if you got the time and cash! I just don't think you will get your money back on this one. Good luck on even making $200 on it... 340plot. Don't spend to much unless you have a buyer.

what it's not is a 78 duster dart! seriously? no such thing, if anything is going to hurt you selling it miss listing it sure wont help, you even left out the biggest selling point from the heading "Richard Petty!" I bet if you re listed it as "78 Richard Petty Volary" it would get some serious bids, that title alone would be sure to get some people looking and interested
It's a common eBay practice. "Duster" and "Dart" are added so it will show up on a search for these cars. More exposure for the ad.

the reason i did it that way, was because when i listed, there is nothing to be found, even under volare!. so i figured i would post in a area that gets traffic.lol

i will try and list under you idea and see what happens.

New paint or old paint. I use to see those cars back in the day and I thought they were ugly then as I think they are ugly now. Somebody looking for a car that looks different will love it. The kits can not be found but in this case the car looks complete. All classic rides are worth restoring, if you got the time and cash! I just don't think you will get your money back on this one. Good luck on even making $200 on it... 340plot. Don't spend to much unless you have a buyer.

Tell you what,I think they are great looking. I would rather have it than my 65 Barracuda (dang rust bucket).

I remember a brand new one near where I worked. I didn't really like the looks of them then. Now I really like them.

I remember a brand new one near where I worked. I didn't really like the looks of them then. Now I really like them.

I can say I have always liked F Bodies. If it was on a Finance lot I would go buy it.

the reason i did it that way, was because when i listed, there is nothing to be found, even under volare!. so i figured i would post in a area that gets traffic.lol

i will try and list under you idea and see what happens.

Every time I do a Volare search on ebay, it comes up with nothing. Bremereric on the F-body site (and on FABO) finds F-bodies on ebay under Plymouth "other". :wack:

Wylde1.

^^^^^ that is the reson i listed it the way i did, and really, it did take the place of the duster.lol

WOW! 4300 for that thing? didn't think there was any such thing as a F body that was worth that much.:)

Aint that a kick to the DICK!!!!!!!! i can GUARANTEE i'v sold a kit car that brought more money then ur dart would.SORRY

im not the one that just spent $4350 to make $200.... just saying.

and........... your point?

you are one of the idiot type that will sit on the couch all year,a nd want to work one day a year and be rich.
that is not reality.
i, on the other hand, would rather work every single day of my life, and make penuts, rather that sitting around doing nothing productive.

i do not have to conquer the whole world in one day.
in the woods where i live, jobs are har to come by, en-employement is at like 15%, and no jobs being offered. so i choose to make 200.00 on something than sit home and do nothing, and make nothing.

and if i really need the money, as i will soon, i will sell it at a loss if i have too, and add it to all the cars i may have made 200, 300, 500.00 off of!.

so, jump in your car, go out to the desert, and go pound some dirt there! MAGGOT

He bought the car too save it from rotting...did you even read his earlier posts? He wants it to go to a good home, not get rich off of it.

^^^ nah, he did not read it, he just wants to get his post count up!.lol

shoot, i do not even know what it is really worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao there is just not much to rate it to to get an idea.lol

LOL, its worth what ever someone will pay for it... He wasnt saving it from rotting the guy that owned it before knew what it was, was selling it and saving it from rotting.
I was trying to help you cut your losses by making you that offer... you could have just said no thank you instead of starting up the name calling. If $200 was the goal i think i would have just mowed a few lawns and kept my $4,350 in the bank, just my two cents.
Like i said, no need to start name calling... good luck with your auction.

-
Back