mopar guru's............ WHAT CAR IS THIS????????????????

-
well, i think that i amy let the car go, and end the listing, as i just got offered my starting price on ebay, and he has great feedback, so, i make a little more than the 200.00 lol

seems how you already have someone interested in your starting price you may as well let the auction go in case it really is worth something to someone.

well, here is the full story.................. i used my may 6th wedding money to buy this car, hoping to make a few hundred on it, and that date is comming up fast, and would hate to loose a sale.lmao

LOL, yeah better unload it then... when you gamble good rule of thumb never bet what you cant loose!

my brother had a '77 Aspen R/T, my initial reaction was that it was the ugliest car i'd ever seen short of the pinto or Yugo....after being around it, driving it, and riding in it, it grew on me...sort of find the looks oddly endearing now...

Hope she goes to someone who will care for her! good luck for the sale, and thanks for saving another rare mopar. :)

Every car seems to go through a period of time in its age when its under appreciated.

well, the car sold, and it brought 5,100.00 so i am happy. one, it is going to a good home, and i still made a few hundred on it......................................

well, the car sold, and it brought 5,100.00 so i am happy. one, it is going to a good home, and i still made a few hundred on it......................................

Congrats that is great news.

Congrats on the sale. I think it would look pretty cool,fixed up. Definately differant.

and you came to this site as an idiot, and most likely will leave as an idiot

Heh heh.
Have not read this thread for a while and I've been laughing for the last hour.

Good job on the sale 340plot, I'd like to quote you in my signature!

This is called buying on speculation and while it's a risk, with any luck you win more than you lose.

I think making $1,000 or close to it for not doing much more than hauling it home and listing it is..duh.....WINNING!

In the car hobby there are always going to be the lowballers who do nothing but offer stupidly low prices for cars in the hopes they will run across someone who's desperate.

I buy and sell a few myself and I meet them all. The lowballers(I'll give you X for it right now),the broke asses who "want it bad" but won't have money until next weekend or until a check comes or until some unknown person pays them back, and my personal favorite...

The Aggressive Guy....calls you and speaks in short clipped sentences, interrupts you and says "yep" instead of you're welcome.

Anyway, great job getting this into the hands of the right person.

well, i had a few guys from the higher up of nascar wanting it, and i decided not to sell to them, as they wqere very rude, obnoxious, and thought they knew it all, yet they knew ****, but i kept that part to myself, and kindly refused their offers.one offer was way more than i got for the car. it started as him offering me 1,800.00 for the car, as he said the bench seat cars were the real rare ones, so he wanted to "take it off my hands". then when i told him the info i got onb this car, he realized i knew more than he thought. when really, i knew noting about these whaen i bought it, but learned in the last week, by very reputable guys, that own a few of these, and the aspen kit cars.

although i know it went to a good home, i am sure i will see it agian on sale on abag once it is redone, for alot more money. but that is his choice, as once i am paid, i could give a hoots ***!.lol

I'm glad to see that everything worked out. Also, my one true hope in this whole thing is that one person in particular DIDN'T get his hands on this car.

the car is now on its way back to ky. the new owner was estatic. glad to see someone will do something with the car
also, i have like 15 messages on ebay that if the deal fell through, that they wanted to buy it outright.lol

the car is now on its way back to ky. the new owner was estatic. glad to see someone will do something with the car
also, i have like 15 messages on ebay that if the deal fell through, that they wanted to buy it outright.lol

Congrats. Sounds like it's going to a good home.

That was a great story Im glad you sold it to a good owner. I had a 76 volare road runner in 98 I junked it when I came in the army before I know what it was.

-
Back