Mopar Maxx 2021 Cedar Falls, Iowa August 20,21, and 22

-
It's been way too long since me and the Mrs. have been to a drag strip for racing, looking forward to all the festivities on Saturday!

Just a reminder: August 20-22

Mopar Maxx 2021 banner.jpg

Yo TMM a very nice bottle of something yummy jumped in my backpack when I left the house! It is called Crooked Furrow from Proof in Fargo. You and your Posse will have to post your reviews. As I am not bringing any of it home with me! NO we are not getting into it first thing Friday morning, hah! We all remember how that turned out, well technically I am not satisfied Craig and I actually remember! But any way, maybe if you have some sample cups with you????

Yo TMM a very nice bottle of something yummy jumped in my backpack when I left the house! It is called Crooked Furrow from Proof in Fargo. You and your Posse will have to post your reviews. As I am not bringing any of it home with me! NO we are not getting into it first thing Friday morning, hah! We all remember how that turned out, well technically I am not satisfied Craig and I actually remember! But any way, maybe if you have some sample cups with you????
I will be geared up. LOL Who says we can't have a tasting!

373A5868-C092-46F0-96E3-681B6086B7F9.png
ONLY 8 DAYS AWAY! Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be racing my black 74 duster as always. This year I've been racing same car for 45 years. Look me up, be parked along the fence north of the return road.
I should be up for the event
I was going to put a box in but they’re all 12 v& my cars are 6 volt

BA92CFED-774F-4840-BAA5-B3A59A5EC711.png

Remember the key to survival at the event. Sipper sample cups good, Solo red cups bad! Hah! Woo Hoo T minus 3
I might need one or two during the day. We party after things are done on Saturday on the tower side. A bunch of us camp over there. Like a dummy, I usually drive home. I will be sleeping in a tent this year. LOL You are all invited. Bring a DD or call a Uber though.

How big was the car show the last few years?
I think we had 100 cars last year. The year of the monsoon. LOL Very few local cars showed up because of the forcast. We are growing slowly but surely.

Good to see John and Jody and Terry and Stacy at the show. I hope you all had a good time. We had great weather and a pretty successful show so far. I will follow up with some photos when I get them processed. Thanks!

Thanks Mike, it was a good time. Heaviest duty darn trophies I've ever seen! Stopped at Conoco on way back to hotel to complete the day.

20210822_130950.jpg

Thanks Mike, it was a good time. Heaviest duty darn trophies I've ever seen! Stopped at Conoco on way back to hotel to complete the day.
O man that sucks I never found ya? We were there both Friday and Saturday. Met Mopar Tom but did not find ya. I totally agree those trophies are just about the coolest I have seen. Being a stainless welder does not in any way form a bias! Hah! Where you at in SD? We are up just North of Fargo.

Good to see John and Jody and Terry and Stacy at the show. I hope you all had a good time. We had great weather and a pretty successful show so far. I will follow up with some photos when I get them processed. Thanks!

Too bad Lon couldn't make it, was hoping to see him again too.

I looked and looked for him as well. I took for granted he would be there. I just about snagged the Offy tunnel Ram for dual fours at the swap meet. I will send yo a PM for next time we are blasting thru SD on way to Ark.

Mike said Lon was loading up car to come and got back spasms. Im sure he was bummed. We spent most of the time walking and watching drag racing. I bet we werent at car more than 30 minutes all day long.
If you're cruising down I29 on way to AR we are only 2 miles away from interstate.

-
Back