Mopar Muscle magazine?

-

rusty

Reaction score
Where do you buy this mag.I have looked at two different stores with no luck,Walmart and Price Chopper don't carry.I have read that some of you have had cars in it would like to find a good mopar mag.

I subscribe, I know some guys dont care for it but I like, for the most part, what they write about and how they write it. plus it gives me something to look forward to every month.

..you will get bored with the guys that but a hub cap and a headlight ring and have it restored by everybody and are so proud...

..the work that the folks do on FABO is so much better..

Grassy.

jaded by reading too many MOPOR mags..I like the real stuff better...flame away :)

mopar muscle seems to be all modern tech... i find it very boring to read. Same with the collectors guide.

I like Mopar action alot better for the tech. I am loving the scat dak project. Very interesting to read... just my .02

mopar muscle seems to be all modern tech... i find it very boring to read. Same with the collectors guide.

I like Mopar action alot better for the tech. I am loving the scat dak project. Very interesting to read... just my .02
yes it's getting too much new stuff in there,and how many times do you want to read about a carpet install?

they dont like me or something they sent me a bill for a subscription i nvr signed for and took me to collections bunch of bull i sentem a formal handwriten note saying srry but i never wanted/orderd the mag they sent me back a thing that said its messed up ppl can do this all the time just givem the money. still going on.

mopar muscle seems to be all modern tech... I find it very boring to read. Same with the collectors guide.

I like mopar action alot better for the tech. I am loving the scat dak project. Very interesting to read... Just my .02
x5

-
Back