Mopar Nationals

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
Ok, its less than a month away, who's going?
I'll be there with the wife, and the my boy.

I'm going, have gone for the last several years. 2 hour drive each way but well worth it. In fact, it spoils my interest in any other show because nothing I go to can compare.

I'll be there with my Dad. It'll be his 2nd Nats and my 7th. We'll be staying at the Gatehouse Inn off of I70. Of course we'll be driving my truck :)

Two families coming down from Canada. 6.5 hour drive but welll worth the trip for the cars and kids love the track action.
pete

I'll be there. 6 of us drive out from NE Iowa. I'll have to let you guys know where we are staying and our vendor space number. toolmanmike

My Son Ian and I will be there running the Auto Know literature and collectibles booth in the midway along with the Mopar Nationals Model Car Contest on Saturday. We will also be spreading the word about the Muscle Car Nationals in Chicago and giving out our new Car Show Guide magazine.

We are bringing my '73 Hornet "AMX" and also my new tow vehicle, a Magnum RT

We have been participants for 20+ years and I love every miniute of it. Stop by and say HI!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

My room is about 15 min away from Brice Rd, and a whole lot cheaper than the ones closer. I'm heading to Heath Oh instead of Brice Rd for the cruising. the police on Brice have become pretty hateful as of the past few years. Heath understands that we have $$$ and are willing to spend. Anyone planing on IDing yourself as a FABO member?

My boyfriend will be there selling parts. He will be on the main road into the show.

I plan on going on my own. It has been 4 years since I have been able to go (my son is now 4). 6 hours or so from Mid Michigan but well worth it. I love how you can go to sit at the drags, walk the show, drags, swap meet/car coral, drags and so on. I always get a chill when I step out of my car and here Mopars going down the strip. I plan on staying south of Columbus by the freight airport again. Much cheaper and still only about 20 minutes away.

Got our tickets today!! Cant wait to get there.. the wife and I love it there.. this will be our 3rd trip.. Sadly we're taking the daily driver... the chevy LOL .. The Dart isnt gonna make it this year.. I wound up having some electrical problems in the dash a couple weeks ago, and there are some other odds and ends needing attention.. just dont want to risk burning her to the ground.. Plus the rest of her bodywork gets done this winter and she will wear her new shiny coat of B5 blue paint.. So next year she will be beautiful when she returns to the Nats... This year, we go to watch racing, reconnect with friends, and hopefully score some goodies for the Dart.. see you all there..

got my credentials in the mail today! Wooo Hooo!

Got my packet in today's mail also. Been attending since '85 and wouldn't miss it! Wife and I will be coming from northern VA in the new Ram. Will be at N6 & 7; stop by and say hello

Got my tickets today!! This is my 22nd year in a row. Still not sure if the Duster is going the way the heat has been this summer.

6 of us from NE Iowa will be staying @ the Holiday Inn Express on Heath in Hebron. Our swap meet space is A27. May see you there. toolmanmike

maybe a bunch of us can get together and run up to heath together.what do you think?(all i have is my b body)

Nats are a week away! I have no problem with ridding up to Heath as a group, even if its just 2 of us.
I'm going to put a index card or something on the dash of my car that just says FABO on it. if you see it introduce yourself.

I'll be there, Duster should be done tomorrow after deer strike, not sure where I am staying yet. prob Columbus as everything else is more than likley booked.

I won't know my spot until I get there ( I missed the deadline to reserve). I think gunbunny's idea to place an index card with bold FABO letters is an excellent idea. So far

Bashton: Midway (auto know" booth
65 Dartman N 6 & 7
toolman mike A 27

all y'all chime in and we can get a master list so we can find everybody.

I won't know my spot until I get there ( I missed the deadline to reserve). I think gunbunny's idea to place an index card with bold FABO letters is an excellent idea. So far

Bashton: Midway (auto know" booth
65 Dartman N 6 & 7
toolman mike A 27

all y'all chime in and we can get a master list so we can find everybody.

Just quote and add to the list to keep it going!:cheers:

-
Back