Mopar Nationals

-
cosgig and his brother blu340dart will be going, but just for the day saturday. Ol' cosgig has a previous engagement on sunday that he can't get out of. I would love to meet up with any FABO member on site, and I'll be stopping by all of your swap spaces to say hi!!! I'll post my cell # if anyone wants to call, if thats allowed here. I'm gonna ask a mod about that first though!!! Geof

Well, I secured a room in Newark for me and my son. Hopefully I can register the Duster at the gate as I was not sure it would be completed. If anyone can confirm this let me know. It appears it can be done if there is room. If so, I will place FABO id in window. I think I am going to get it silk screened on the free comp cams t-shirt I just recieved for spending $1300 on comp parts.

Leaving 5 AM Thursday. (Long Drive)

I'll be in the survivor tent. RR1 Yellow 67 Notchback Black top with Ansen Slots. FABO Sticker on the windshield.

See You there.

Brian.....

My son and I will be attending Fri. & Sat.only.

My son is looking for decent pair of cylinder heads for his 360 stroker motor project. I'd like to see if we can pick up a set of new Edlebrock heads but we'll see what's out there.

I'm picking up some new trim to finish off my '68 Cuda SS/AH car.

This is my 27th trip to the Nats. Ran in Nostalgia Super Stock. The last couple of years as a spectator. Next year we are attending as a Hemi Super Stock competitor.

sscuda
8)

I will be there on Thursday night and leaving Saturday. that only leaves me Friday to see the cars and to hunt for parts! Last year was the first year in the last 10 that I trailered the car because I needed to buy a lot of parts and I was miserable! If my plans come through for my buddy to take the parts I buy this year back home for me I'm pretty sure I will be driving. I will be parked in the show field, not because my car is a show car but because its all grass over there, no rocks or dust! Its worth the extra money! Stop by and say hello..................

Mark

100_1428.jpg

100_2781.jpg

Leaving in about 1 hour........ will be there Wed night through Sunday morning ........Will be parked on the Judged side in the Club Parking ...... A.C.E of Clubs ......Area Chrysler Enthusiast from Evansville Indiana. Stop by say hello ....... Il try to Remember to have a FABO card in the window...... but you might recognize the car...lol

I will be there I have not missed the Nats since 1984.

Wow! You've been attending a year longer than I have! Wife and I leaving tomorrow morning since it's only about a 6-7 hour drive for us.

Heading out tomorrow around noon.. just under a 3 hour drive.. anyone have any road work updates for I-70 crossing from PA into West Virginia? Last year there was construction there and it was a parking lot.. 470 was the same.. we were thinking of trying 40 from Little Washington in Pa, straight through... any suggestions?

Heading out tomorrow around noon.. just under a 3 hour drive.. anyone have any road work updates for I-70 crossing from PA into West Virginia? Last year there was construction there and it was a parking lot.. 470 was the same.. we were thinking of trying 40 from Little Washington in Pa, straight through... any suggestions?

I'm leaving from Pittsburgh at 10:30 Thursday morning. I will be hooking up with 62BT409 (Jim) somewhere in Washington PA, probably around 11:30?

Guys,

I just joined. I will at Columbus hopefully picking up some parts for my 68 Dart or 69 Charger. Any chance I can rent some space in someones vehicle to bring parts back to Canada. I need to fly out of Columbus so unable to bring them by car. I am in the Brampton area so within a couple hours drive would be great.

Guys,

I just joined. I will at Columbus hopefully picking up some parts for my 68 Dart or 69 Charger. Any chance I can rent some space in someones vehicle to bring parts back to Canada. I need to fly out of Columbus so unable to bring them by car. I am in the Brampton area so within a couple hours drive would be great.

If I was trailering my car I would do it for you but I am driving my Duster from Plum, PA just outside of Pittsburgh.

I'm leaving from Pittsburgh at 10:30 Thursday morning. I will be hooking up with 62BT409 (Jim) somewhere in Washington PA, probably around 11:30?

We wont be heading out til noon or shortly after .. (from Jeannette) so you guys will be meeting up ahead of us.. I will look for your car while im there this weekend.. Im not taking the Dart this year, but if you come across a yellow 68 Barracuda fast back, and a red 77 Cordoba parked together.. thats our group.. stop in and say hello.. (I'll be the tall skinny guy LMAO) ..

btw we usually park along that walkway/road behind the fence for the staging lanes..

We wont be heading out til noon or shortly after .. (from Jeannette) so you guys will be meeting up ahead of us.. I will look for your car while im there this weekend.. Im not taking the Dart this year, but if you come across a yellow 68 Barracuda fast back, and a red 77 Cordoba parked together.. thats our group.. stop in and say hello.. (I'll be the tall skinny guy LMAO) ..

Good stuff, I will look for you. I will be in on the show field side look for the hemi duster.................

I will be there with car this time.Pulling out @ noon and should be parked next to cudaman51. Look for two blue 1967 barracuda vert's.

Cant wait to see all these great Abodies in person. Hope to finally meet some of YOU also! See you on Sunday...

Let's see, leaving Thursday morning, coming back Sunday Morning. Three nights, pack three pair of clean underwear, three pair of clean socks, I'll be wearing my blue jean shorts, Need 6 T-shirts, Mopar of course (three for the day, three for the nights), meds, toothbrush. That about sums it up. Oh, and deodorant...I do want people to come into my vender spot! LOL!

I'll be in the BEAST! (94 ram that is as rough as a cob)

I'm leaving about 9:30 Friday and should be there about 12:00 Friday. That's in fantasy land, in the real world, my wife will need to stop twice and I'll be lucky if I get there by 2:00.
On an up note, there will be a 75 Mopar Parts Catalog in my trunk if anyone needs to use it.

We arrived tonight. Went out to supper and we're chillin at the motel. Vendor set-up is tomorrow. Bargains to be had. Mike

-
Back