*** MOPAR only show Seattle area callout

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Lets have a show of hands who is going to bring there A body (or other mopar) to the *** mopar show on June 1st? I will be there with my '68 newport and hopefully the dart if we have it going be then. Lets have a good FABO turn out
-Ross-

DCP_4034.jpg

DCP_3848.jpg

DCP_3846.jpg

A little too far for me, but thats a cool Newport. I used to have a 65 Newport Convt. Hope you all have a good turn out. Don't forget to post pics after the event.

thanks its a fun daily driver. I will post pics of all the fabo members cars that show, and maybe some driving pics.

You bet I will be there in the 4 doored Dart of Doom!

Hey Redscampi, you ganna show up?
Lets get as many guys as we can and take over a corner of the parking lot.

ive been going to that spring round up show ever sence i could remember for atleast the last 8 years but i think i might pass on it this year, i went last year and was very dissapointed with it at the ***. that show was ten times better at the college or even carnation; and who's bright idea was it to not have a swap meet, that was one of the best mopar swap meets around here. anyone else feel the same?

If I'm not off somewhere doing a show around that time, I wouldn't mind going up for an afternoon. I doubt I'll have my Duster on the road by then, but something like that's never kept me home before.

The registration starts a 7 am and is 10 bucks. There is no preregistration. Lets get an A body corner

-
Back