Mopar P4532851

-

MB43

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about the P4532851 intake? I can't find any info about it... is it new? Is it old?

I'll check my older DC MP books, BRB.

Sorry Mike, I have books that go back to '92 and that number doesn't apear anywhere. Could it be casting numbers are blurred.

I have a W-5 spaced intake (Rectangle port) that has numbers I can't find ethier.

Pic.

043.jpg

I see the numbers stamped in the carb pad. Same numbers cast into the intake?
MoPar can be strange in there intakes since they look the same but get rated at different RPM's. I'd call that one 2-1/2 or 3 to 6-1/2 or 7 Grand rpm's. No doubt it is a new style intake with the Magnum styled water outlets and T-stat housing.

I don't think it's the superior (sp?) race one.

It looks like the same number cast on the intake...

Anybody else have any idea what this is? LA? W2? W5? Something else?

If you have a spare intake gasket layin around, match it up. See if the intake bolts line up. If the inners do not, and the ports are rectangle, chances are it is a W-5. If the ports are raised up, the game has changed yet again on the W-? game.

I don't have it, I saw it for sale online.

Is it new or old?

$190 a good price for it - brand new?

New style, Mopar M1 Single plane.

I googled the p# and found some for sale from 79 to 150 bucks. 190 seems very steep to me.

New style, Mopar M1 Single plane.

I googled the p# and found some for sale from 79 to 150 bucks. 190 seems very steep to me.

Maybe your Google-fu is stronger than mine, but I can't find any info about this intake... Where do you see it for sale?

i bought mine off ebay a two months ago...someone had it for 60 bucks buy it now...so I did.

-
Back