mopar performance 360 magnum crate engine and 727 trans complete 1500 mi!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonictoys

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a like new mopar performance 360 magnum roller cam crate motor that has just 1500 original miles on it. this was the 9.1 360hp version and runs perfectly on pump gas. it comes with a completely rebuilt 727 trans with +500rpm converter and shift improver kit. this complete perfect running engine and trans is still installed in my car so you can hear it run and go for a ride! the engine is being sold complete and assembled from air cleaner to oil pan and is ready to drop in and run. I am only keeping the headers, alternator , power steering pump and pulleys and mounts and brackets.
parts that are included.....

mint 360 magnum MP crate engine
MP M1 dual plane aluminum intake manifold
MP polished aluminum magnum valve covers
MP electronic ignition distributor with taylor wires
MP chrome 10,000 RPM ignition box and coil
Edelbrock 4 barrel carb with chrome inlet and gauge
high flow water pump
Chrome air filter
new starter
+500 RPM converter
rebuilt 727 transmission with shift improver kit

every part is brand new and was all installed at the same time and now has just 1500 easy (to and from car show)miles! this engine has great power and absolutely purrs. it has no leaks or defects of any kind. the car its mounted in is immaculate and everything was done right. Mopar performance stopped building these 360 magnum crate engines 2 years ago. there are still a few available on line here and there and they are bringing big dollars! I will take $3000 for everything listed and who ever gets it will be very pleased! come go for a ride. after receiving a $500 deposit I will carefully remove the engine and trans in one piece. you cant buy a bare long block 318 for 3k anymore! don't miss out.
DSCN3361.jpg

DSCN3362.jpg

i have the 380 hp version in my car and love it. that is a good deal for 3k. a few years ago the 380's were around 5k decked out.

The motor for sale is the 320 hp version with dual plane intake. Those always sold for less than the 380 hp's.

320 hp crate motor:

http://www.chicagoconnection.us/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_17_141

as stated before, the motor in the car is a "360hp" version , not a 320 or 380hp version. it came with the intake you see which is a dual plane MP unit. many different hp versions of the magnum 360 were available. I am in Sacramento CA and am pulling it out because I have been building a small block 440 magnum for the car and its done and ready to be installed. actually the link you posted to the 320 hp version which mine is NOT ,showed a price tag of $5800 + shipping and didn't come with electronics, carb, or a new transmission so I still think my price is more than fair. just thought someone here could use a mint like new complete set up. will keep it if I have to. would like to do an early dodge truck and this setup would be an awesome drop in for that project.

as stated before, the motor in the car is a "360hp" version , not a 320 or 380hp version. it came with the intake you see which is a dual plane MP unit. many different hp versions of the magnum 360 were available. I am in Sacramento CA and am pulling it out because I have been building a small block 440 magnum for the car and its done and ready to be installed. actually the link you posted to the 320 hp version which mine is NOT ,showed a price tag of $5800 + shipping and didn't come with electronics, carb, or a new transmission so I still think my price is more than fair. just thought someone here could use a mint like new complete set up. will keep it if I have to. would like to do an early dodge truck and this setup would be an awesome drop in for that project.

Nothing wrong with the price for the package you have offered.

still a good deal

I agree.

Just thought people might get confused which motor from Mopar Performance you were selling. What was the Mopar Peformance part number for the crate motor you are selling? So we can see the specs, cam, etc of the motor.

been offered my price if I crate it and deliver it to a local shipper. still hoping someone will pick it up here without all the hassle. supposed to let him know by noon tomorrow. last chance , anyone local? if not I guess a hand in the bush is better then two in the.... wait ... how does that go again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back