[SOLD] mopar performance cam for smallblock p4452782..new

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice cam Superdart. I like the specs. It should be pretty nasty in a 318. May be too much for a 273 though. tmm

Dad decided we're going kinda "old school" as he says... This is the cam he wants me to have, he's giving me an old Edelbrock Streetmaster 318 intake and a Carter AFB carb...... He also decided that with the 273 froze up for who knows how long, and me not having a whole lot of money to put into it, we're going to use a 318 he has under the workbench that was rebuilt in the mid 80's - like 10 years before I was born - and never installed in anything. His plan is to add this cam I'm buying, his intake and carb, 5.9 Durango exhaust manifolds (if the pair he has clears the steering column shaft). Seeing how he is spending more on my car than I am, I'm perfectly fine with that...LOL

This is the cam I wanted for the 318 in my Fury with the 6-pack I put on it... I ended up going with Summits own brand that was close to this one's specs...

So I'm trying to teach the boy right...lol I've decided for him, since I'm spending more on his car than he is, I'm pulling a previously rebuilt to nearly stock 318 out from under the bench. Was rebuilt in the mid 80's...about 10 years before Jake was born...wrapped up and put away - never installed.

The (my) plan is to go kinda old school with his build. Jake buys this cam and a double roller chain, I donate an old Edelbrock Streetmaster intake and an AFB that have been lying around for almost 3 decades, and a pair of 5.9 Durango logs if the left side clears the steering shaft. I also have an original unsilenced air cleaner off a mid-late 60's R/T he can borrow to put on top of it.

His little brother is 4 and is already asking when we can start building his orange truck with white stripes.............................................

See you tomorrow SuperDart

Good deal and I like the description"muscle car".That says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back