Mopar Performance Leaf Springs

-

H22A4

Does anyone read this?
Reaction score
Anyone bought these? I haven't stopped by a stealership to ask yet but they likely going to be 6 leaves? Are they stock bend or are they 1" or 2" over?

http://www.mopar.com/m_perf_subcatCheck.jsp?SubSubGrpID=51287&dummy3=1199684197255

I know I can get similar (if not the same things from ESPO or JRS) but after I add in shipping for them across the border (Canada) it's probaly going to be a wash buying the MP ones at a stealership.

Any comments/installed pictures of/on these leaf springs??

These are XHD Leaf Springs - Original equipment P/N P4510268/9. Summit Racing appears to be the springs with the same P/N (DCC-4510268/9) at a higher price.

Whoa,is that Summit price 195.00 a side!!! or for a pair??..i've got the xhd's on my duster but i paid only 100.00 for a pair that were mounted on another car that never saw the road,and they're made in the U.S.A.,anything you buy new now is from Mexico...

I'd like to know how many leafs are the spring pack. From the description on Summit Racing. They would probably raise up my 65 Valinat.

I get the employee discount from working at a Chrysler dealership and the Superstock springs are only 102 a piece for me. I know they are 124 each without the at cost discount. Either way still a lot cheaper then most other places.

Jeff

-
Back