Mopar Performance Valve Covers

-

Dalton697

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for punching out the air breather in valve cover????:banghead::banghead:

I used a drill bit to make the hole somewhat workable. Then used a Dremel tool to fine tune the hole so the garment fit snug. Making it nice and round. It looks like you can just knock them out but I wasn't so lucky in achieving that.

A hole saw that can cut metal will do the job quickly.

My pcv valve and breather are both installed in the filler cap hole so I didn't have to bother with drilling holes through it

I am doing the same thing with my mp valve covers and am wandering if apish in style pcv valve will go into the slotted hole

Your valve covers don't almost look factory, they look better than factory. Finned red valve covers? Where do I get them?

Thank you Inspector71!!! :-D I can do pretty much whatever you want with over 6,500 powder colors available. Shoot me some pics of yours and we'll go from there. My email address is [email protected].

Magnum covers come with 2 holes. Just did this mod. Took a big drift and punched through and used dremel type tool. Also bought 2 baffels from summit for 12.00

-
Back