Mopar pie tins

-

HemiSSDart

Dartus Interuptus
Reaction score
Having recently found out that most Mopar pie tins are now NS1 and Classic Industries owning the rights to reproduce them and have decided not to at the moment, I found crazy prices on NOS tins on eBay and Marketplace. I bought an orange 440 MAGNUM at the WPC swap in Detroit at the Mancini booth last weekend for a friend for $375! I found that I have a stash of tins also, may have to let them go now, except for the red 383 FOUR BARREL that I need for my 69 GTS. Just gotta figure out what the market is on them now. Also, the used and damaged orange 340 FOUR BARREL is smaller because it has no raised lip, wonder how old that one is and why it is different? There are some tins still available at Year One and Classic Industries and a few other places, wonder if they will be bought up now?

IMG_20240209_171108581.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah prices are crazy. I nabbed 2 new orange 440 Magnum tins at this past Carlisle from a guy at $25 each lol.

You can find Hens teeth right next to a needle in a haystack quicker than you can find an orange 340 Four Barrel pie tin! :BangHead: I NEED, exactly one, and I have an NOS one hanging in my attic for my 70 A66 Challenger. I would like to buy some repro's though, to use on my Air Cloner project for 70-71 340 air cleaners that I have planned. If they would make a good run of each of the ones pictured above, I have no doubt that they could sell them.

I need a tin for a 70 Dual snorkel I have.

All Mancini Racing prices have been very high, in my opinion, for a long time. $375 for an item that costs maybe $5-$10 to produce? Outrageous!

Needing one for My Pops 70 GTX but will just keep the Six Pack on it until we find one.

All Mancini Racing prices have been very high, in my opinion, for a long time. $375 for an item that costs maybe $5-$10 to produce? Outrageous!
It wasn't actually Mancini who had the tin, it was the former head of Direct Connection that brought it from his personal stash...

And I got probably the rarest of them all, new, for 60 bucks for the Wife's '67 Forumla S. Just stupid money for others, but we got there with restoration shops that need to finish cars and pay what ever it takes to finish a customers car.
383commandopietin.png

I had a 340 tin on order with classic for a year. They never could advise of an eta. I cancelled it.

Having recently found out that most Mopar pie tins are now NS1 and Classic Industries owning the rights to reproduce them and have decided not to at the moment, I found crazy prices on NOS tins on eBay and Marketplace. I bought an orange 440 MAGNUM at the WPC swap in Detroit at the Mancini booth last weekend for a friend for $375! I found that I have a stash of tins also, may have to let them go now, except for the red 383 FOUR BARREL that I need for my 69 GTS. Just gotta figure out what the market is on them now. Also, the used and damaged orange 340 FOUR BARREL is smaller because it has no raised lip, wonder how old that one is and why it is different? There are some tins still available at Year One and Classic Industries and a few other places, wonder if they will be bought up now?

View attachment 1716204863
Hemi,
Is that Dart going to the Fin or are you going to sell it to me?

i’d love to find a 273 commando tin
They are kind of tins but not easily replaceable because they are a sticker. 65dartcharger was having them made a few years back. You might want to PM him. For Dodge anyway.

-
Back