Mopar R3 Block

-
Ummmmmm…. OK.. ummmmm…

Well, good day to you sir. Looking forward to you build.

I did receive a ton of great tech info from HELPFUL posters. I am on my way to look at the block now. I thank everyone who was a positive addition to my quest for info on my project. I'll be posting pics later on for anyone who want to continue to be helpful. I thank you all!

Sorry, I thought you said it was an open deck R5 block that was offered to you. Someone else post that?

Regardless, good luck, happy hunting!

I did receive a ton of great tech info from HELPFUL posters. I am on my way to look at the block now. I thank everyone who was a positive addition to my quest for info on my project. I'll be posting pics later on for anyone who want to continue to be helpful. I thank you all!
To be quite frank pretty much outside of myself, Rumble and Oldmankimmer I didn't think you got good and or very accurate information at all.......I guess you enjoy the replies from those who don't have and don't run and have not gone through the expense and experience of doing one as QUITE EVIDENT FROM SOME OF THE REPLIES. Good Luck.......you will need it

Sorry, I thought you said it was an open deck R5 block that was offered to you. Someone else post that?

Regardless, good luck, happy hunting!

Yes there was another guy trying to get through this build also who is following along. I now know why he didn't open his own thread. Almost everyone was polite and helpful. I appreciate that. I needed a lot of intel in a short time and was able to get most of what I was seeking. and some crap I can do without.

Is there any other question you have.
If I can be service, I’d be glad to help.

If you are looking for real world advice and experience that you can tap from for your future R3 endeavors then you need to message Brett Miller on Facebook and talk to him BEFORE purchasing the block as I can almost assure you in one way shape form or another you will be buying parts, getting help and or possibly getting him involved in your build......BUT he doesn't like whiny *** kids so keep that in mind before you reach out to him.......Have a good day.

To be quite frank pretty much outside of myself, Rumble and Oldmankimmer I didn't think you got good and or very accurate information at all.......I guess you enjoy the replies from those who don't have and don't run and have not gone through the expense and experience of doing one as QUITE EVIDENT FROM SOME OF THE REPLIES. Good Luck.......you will need it

Can you just go indulge your ego somewhere else? You aren't helpful and I don't need your sarcasm in ANY way.

Yes there was another guy trying to get through this build also who is following along. I now know why he didn't open his own thread. Almost everyone was polite and helpful. I appreciate that. I needed a lot of intel in a short time and was able to get most of what I was seeking. and some crap I can do without.
LOL

If you are looking for real world advice and experience that you can tap from for your future R3 endeavors then you need to message Brett Miller on Facebook and talk to him BEFORE purchasing the block as I can almost assure you in one way shape form or another you will be buying parts, getting help and or possibly getting him involved in your build......BUT he doesn't like whiny *** kids so keep that in mind before you reach out to him.......Have a good day.

...BUT he doesn't like whiny *** kids so keep that in mind before you reach out to him.......Have a good day.

This is exactly what I mean. Im 55, you want my address? We can be done with this in very short time. Or you can leave me alone. GO AWAY!!!

...BUT he doesn't like whiny *** kids so keep that in mind before you reach out to him.......Have a good day.

This is exactly what I mean. Im 55, you want my address? We can be done with this in very short time. Or you can leave me alone. GO AWAY!!!
LOL

Is there any other question you have.
If I can be service, I’d be glad to help.

Thank you!

I am certain I will have more questions after I look at this block. Ill get pics to help. I'm only buying it if it's a 59* block with a 9.6 deck height.

Top picture is the passenger side.
There you can see it cast in, “R3”

Second picture, drivers side at the rear. This is what your looking for.

822F256B-E207-4429-A1A2-C7760382275B.jpeg
6CA4218C-A46B-4ED1-A4E6-E17595CD01C4.jpeg

Thank you!

I am certain I will have more questions after I look at this block. Ill get pics to help. I'm only buying it if it's a 59* block with a 9.6 deck height.
Already off on the wrong foot in my opinion......a 9.2" deck is a great platform as well and those in " the know " will attest to that and "wanting" a 59 degree R3 block seems strange to me but I don't know anything so carry on with your ground pounding street/strip beast.....LOL

Thank you!

Keep in mind that some guys get right to the point, might sound insulting, it's not intended .
Some of them have BTDT.
They might be saving some grief and money shock involved in a certain build.

Keep in mind that some guys get right to the point, might sound insulting, it's not intended .
Some of them have BTDT.
They might be saving some grief and money shock involved in a certain build.

The points I asked for were technical not financial. He was out of line and was not trying to be helpful to anyone but his own ego. Everyone is going through something myself included. I don't come here for drama and I should not have to. Leave the sarcasm at home or they can simply keep their intel to themselves pat themselves on the back and MOVE ON.

Old Yellowrose comes to mind. I sure miss the excitement and knowledge he brought to the forum
He's here somewhere though. lol

The points I asked for were technical not financial. He was out of line and was not trying to be helpful to anyone but his own ego. Everyone is going through something myself included. I don't come here for drama and I should not have to. Leave the sarcasm at home or they can simply keep their intel to themselves pat themselves on the back and MOVE ON.

I guess I get right to the point also. Now lets keep the points under the hood.

To adults how much is your budget 100% is relevant to what you can build and how fast you can go......but since you choose to live in fantasy land and just can't be filled with more glee from the "bad advice " you were given all I can say is I will look for your unfinished dream build for sale in the forum here in the near future........or you can just PM me with the parts list LOL

So you think the rest of us offered no good advice? That's pretty interesting

-
Back