Mopar Sam wins in For Sale ads!!!!!!

-

JDMopar

Reaction score
Thank you to @Mopar Sam for laying out his For Sale ads in a way that the first 2 or 3 words are readable! It drives me frickkin nuts to not be able to read important info in an ad because it's blurred out by the word SELLER in the top left of ads. :BangHead: Sam found a better way, and it makes a huge difference. Thank you Sam.
[FOR SALE] - Small Block Hydraulic Roller

:thumbsup::thankyou:

Thank you to @Mopar Sam for laying out his For Sale ads in a way that the first 2 or 3 words are readable! It drives me frickkin nuts to not be able to read important info in an ad because it's blurred out by the word SELLER in the top left of ads. :BangHead: Sam found a better way, and it makes a huge difference. Thank you Sam.
[FOR SALE] - Small Block Hydraulic Roller

:thumbsup::thankyou:

I hate that too, when you cannot read the first few words. And, the way I did it worked. I sold everything! Now I can buy some parts for Old Yeller

You old guys and your smart phones....just hold it vertical and it shows correctly.

When building your sale ad, just hit the enter button a few times to put some blank lines up top like Sam did.... Although I have never done that in my own ads... LMAO.

Good job, gents - sometimes we need someone to point out the simple fixes. I know I've needed pointed to a few times here and there.

You old guys and your smart phones....just hold it vertical and it shows correctly.

When building your sale ad, just hit the enter button a few times to put some blank lines up top like Sam did.... Although I have never done that in my own ads... LMAO.

Good job, gents - sometimes we need someone to point out the simple fixes. I know I've needed pointed to a few times here and there.
I was just thinking, it must be on your phones when you have the issue.

I do not own a smart phone, and my only tablet has paper pages. I only use my laptop to get on here. The first few words are obscured by the word "Seller".

I have never had that problem and I only use a phone I don't even own a computer. Idk maybe I just never noticed it? Now I gotta go look at for sale ads to see what yall are talking about hahaha

I have never had that problem and I only use a phone I don't even own a computer. Idk maybe I just never noticed it? Now I gotta go look at for sale ads to see what yall are talking about hahaha
Same here I had go look at a sale ad and turn my phone sideways.

You and I are Gold members. That may make a difference in what we see. I don't know what is blocking his screen.

You and I are Gold members. That may make a difference in what we see. I don't know what is blocking his screen.
Maybe that's it. Mine isn't like that I just checked. Mine just shifts the sentence down to the next line. Or maybe they are using one of those dumb phones aka iPhone! Haha

Screenshot_20201013-093327_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't know what they are all talking about :realcrazy: I see everything just fine on my lap top.....

Good job on selling, Sam !!!

Well I'll be! That's strange it's either an iphone thing or a none gold member thing
It's a phone thing. I've never seen anything like that. Once in a while I'll look at this site on my wife's phone, and I probably would never come back if that's all I had! Her smart phone makes it hard to navigate, see pictures, and even read posts! If most phone users spent 2 days on a laptop/desktop they'd never return to a phone for this site!. I don't see how all these phone users think it's made the world a donut.. LOL :D

It's a phone thing. I've never seen anything like that. Once in a while I'll look at this site on my wife's phone, and I probably would never come back if that's all I had! Her smart phone makes it hard to navigate, see pictures, and even read posts! I don't see how all these phone users think it's made the world a donut.. LOL :D
Flip phone? :poke::rofl:

It's a phone thing. I've never seen anything like that. Once in a while I'll look at this site on my wife's phone, and I probably would never come back if that's all I had! Her smart phone makes it hard to navigate, see pictures, and even read posts! If most phone users spent 2 days on a laptop/desktop they'd never return to a phone for this site!. I don't see how all these phone users think it's made the world a donut.. LOL :D
My phone dont do that! Haha maybe someday I will be able to afford a computer just for FABO! Haha nahh I got to many projects lol

She has a apple i think, it's a smart phone. Flip Phone is what I have. a few text messages or an occasional call. Nothing else :)
:thumbsup:
Apple is a dumb phone that's the problem Haha :poke:
Sorry android ppl have to give iPhone ppl a hard time lol

My phone dont do that! Haha maybe someday I will be able to afford a computer just for FABO! Haha nahh I got to many projects lol
WHAT??? My laptop was about 400 bucks, 1/2 what ya'll pay for you smart phones. My laptop is about 5 years old. When I'm away from home I'm not looking at this site on my flip-phone-trac-phone that cost me about 8 dollars a month :D :D :D

Must be a peasant member thing. On my laptop, I see the same thing as what @Dartsun posted above.
Must be a non gold member thing. Another reason to upgrade!! All them parts Sam is selling he can afford to buy him and you both a gold membership! :poke: :lol:

-
Back