Mopar Sam wins in For Sale ads!!!!!!

-
WHAT??? My laptop was about 400 bucks, 1/2 what ya'll pay for you smart phones. My laptop is about 5 years old. When I'm away from home I'm not looking at this site on my flip-phone-trac-phone that cost me about 8 dollars a month :D :D :D
Yea I'm just kidding around
I just dont have no use for one really I can do anything on my phone I can do on a computer
We bought my son a refurbished laptop for like 189 bucks for his birthday it's a pretty nice one too.

Apple is a dumb phone that's the problem Haha :poke:
Sorry android ppl have to give iPhone ppl a hard time lol
My eyes are too old to look at a 2"x4" screen. I like my large screen so I can SEE what you are sayin, means I can't hear ya!!! LOL. And I hate looking at a 1"x1" picture. Sheeeezzzzzzz...... get real, people! I like an 11"x17" so I can see it!

The site is much smoother as a Gold member.
Yea I agree my gold membership ran out back in April and it was miserable for a day! Haha @Ddaddy and @RustyRatRod was kind enough to renew mine for me so I'm good for 2 years now! I returned the favor by renewing another members I guess I still owe one person one! The circle of love!

My eyes are too old to look at a 2"x4" screen. I like my large screen so I can SEE what you are sayin, means I can't hear ya!!! LOL. And I hate looking at a 1"x1" picture. Sheeeezzzzzzz...... get real, people! I like an 11"x17" so I can see it!
It's funny because I have gotten so use to my phone size it hurts my eyes too look at anything bigger. I watch 99.9 percent of tv on my phone when I try to watch it on tv it's too much haha that being said I rarely ever watch tv.

It's funny because I have gotten so use to my phone size it hurts my eyes too look at anything bigger. I watch 99.9 percent of tv on my phone when I try to watch it on tv it's too much haha that being said I rarely ever watch tv.
You are being trained by your government tracker.... like an animal and the DNR.:poke::poke:

I want the smartest things on my phone to be myself and whoever I'm TALKING to.

Voice command.... caus'n men to say things to a phone they'd never say to another man
I never ever use voice commands even I'm not that lazy I get so irritated with my kids hey Google this her siri that just use the damn remote already!!

-
Back