mopar-scat pack-rapid transit stickers-lighted signs for sale any size

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally used one of the Scat bee decals on the rear window of my truck. There is a adhesive residue on the outside, any suggestions? I don't want to damage the decal.......looks awesome!

It should be laminated. If the outside of it is shiny like its got a clear film over it.....than its laminated. You can try some goo gone or light adhesive remover. Sometimes if they get wet somehow or are stored in a hot place they keep some of the adhesive backing. Let me know if it cleans up. If it doesn't we ll figure something out.
Love that butterscotch dart

It all depends on what you want and how large. 5 inch and smaller are around 6 bucks each. More for custum stuff. It all depends on what you want and how large. If you vegot something specific you want...p.m. me and I ll see what I can do for you. Thanks

It all depends on what you want and how large. 5 inch and smaller are around 6 bucks each. More for custum stuff. It all depends on what you want and how large. If you vegot something specific you want...p.m. me and I ll see what I can do for you. Thanks

Ok thanks. First how small can you make the stickers? Still have to see what I want. :)

Want 2 transit ones and 2 scat pack ones. Unless they are in sets of ----.

Pretty small. We made a mopar parts logo for my hood tach that s 1/2"x1/2". The ones I ve done already are saved and can be sized no problem up to 30 inches. Can do anything but some take more work to clean up so they look good when they're printed. If you can e mail me a good pic of something. ..chances are it can be made.

That blue demon looks like the mr norm car that barnes restored. Beautiful car

Pretty small. We made a mopar parts logo for my hood tach that s 1/2"x1/2". The ones I ve done already are saved and can be sized no problem up to 30 inches. Can do anything but some take more work to clean up so they look good when they're printed. If you can e mail me a good pic of something. ..chances are it can be made.

Hey thanks. Let me figure out a size i want. Ok?

I just want to let everyone know that I found an imposter at the nats this year. Last year at the nats I sold a round direct connection sign to an old fella who was selling a lot of odds and ends. This year I went to his tent and he had about 20 signs for sale....EXACTLY LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. my wife saw the first one and said that s one of yours. I said yeah. Until I saw he had about 20 of em layin around. I confronted the old fart about it and he got kinda nervous and said basically... everybody has to have something to make a buck. SURE. I was kinda pissed but whatever. I can t ***** too much cause i was cashing in on the mopar name but DAMN!!!!!!. AT least change the details a bit. This cat basically photo copied every single aspect of my sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back