MOPAR tattoos

-

71_dart_swinger

Reaction score
so doesn any one else have a mopar tattoo i have the mopar m on back of my right arm just above elbow w/ flames around it and smoke going up the back of my arm weaving in and out of 8 pistons , just curious if any one else has a mopar tat

Reminds me of a funny story from a year or so ago. I was living in North Jersey and located an 8 3/4 complete rear, with 489 center section/3.91s and suregrip, just what I was looking to get for my 64 Valiant. I talked to the guy and we agreed on a price, so I headed out to central Pa. to pick up. After arriving, I checked rear and it was in order, and I asked what car the rear came from. The seller and his brother then went on to tell me story of a beautiful 340 Duster he had, backed up with pics, that he used to park in front of his house at night. Well one night drunk guy that had left bar around the corner crashes into Duster and completely destroys it. The only thing left to salvage was the rear and some other mechanicals which he had long ago gotten rid of. I asked how long ago this happened, and he told me around two years. I told him that it was really too bad about the car, then his brother started laughing and said thats not the worst of it. I asked, what do you mean, and at that time the seller stood up, pulled off his shirt and revealed a full back, in living color, tattoo of his Duster, complete with hairy arm and Hurst shifter coming out of roof. I was shocked, and then we couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes. Mike

I've got the Barracuda logo on my upper right arm:

Tatty.thumb.jpg

Had it done about 12 years ago. :)

yeah i agree...PICS!!!. i am thinking i might get something like this on my back right shoulder but am always open for other ideas!
mopar-logo.jpg

ive got a road runner with a cactus behind and a setting sun on my right upper bicep/shoulder area with mopar written under it

I have a superbee doing a burnout on my shoulder. Whenever I get someone to take the pic, I will post it.

I'll Have to get some pics. I have a Super Bee on my left arm ( Got that the week after I threw #2 rod through the block on the '68 Charger I had....I was18 then, got it redone when I was 24). About Two years ago I got a Dodge Rams head on my right shoulder blade. If you've ever seen the rear floor mat W/ the Rams head on it at a parts store that's what I took to the 'tat shop....same size and all.

here is the current one, another is being drawn up for the right forearm.

tattoo4.5.JPG

tattoo2.2.JPG

I don't have any tatoos, that is odd when you consider that I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps. I never really found anything that meant so much to me that I wanted it on my body the rest of my life.

Maybe if I could find a Mopar a dragon and a hot chick all in the same tat I would go for it. LOL.

Heres is a pic. of mine a day after it was done. Dodge scat pack bee on my right forearm.

fhethth.jpg

-
Back