MOPAR tattoos

-
I'v got a super bee on my left shoulder that my wife did for me (I wanted her to do my left arm with just mopar stuff but she thinks im nuts) I will post a pic tonight

finally found the time to post my picture

dustintattoo.jpg

I have a Scat Pack Bee in a Pentastar on my Left shoulder

Man you guys are tempting me, stop it! My wife would probably kill me but I've been thinking about what and where I would get a Mopar tatoo. I cant believe the timing of this thread. It must be a sign I should get one! I'm really digging the idea of the Pentastar. Let's see more pics if anyone has the Pentastar...!

my wife wants to do another tatoo for me and I was thinking about getting the word MOPAR with a pinup chick straddling it or a mopar engine (prolly a 340) with a chick straddling it. I was going to start a new thred about it but I quess hear is as good as any for that. So if anyone has a really good image of eather I would apriciate it (she will prolly change it around a bit so I would consiter copyrighted material too)

THANKS

you can see both my arms one is a mopar symbol the other is a Demon symbol. Im getting a tat on my back in the picture

Attachments

• Tod1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 467
-
Back