Mopar Tattoos

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I am thinking aboput getting a mopar tattoo and was wondering if anyone else has mopar ink so I can get some ideas. Here is your chance to show everyone your body art. I am thinking about the scat pak decal from 1970 as mine on one arm.

Do a search. There are ateast two threads on this topic.

I love Mopar tats. Heres mine, Its a 60 Chrysler 300 with a 50s inspired pin up on the hood. Not a good pic, I took it my self. The heart is my Girlfriend, "Plymouth is gonna win you over this year" 1967 ad campaign. Im also working on my Mopar inspired half sleve, pics to come when done.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,874
  • 002.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,088
.....is it going to be the only thing you get? Tattoos can be very addicting. Often a simple tattoo turns into a sleeve or a big back piece. When I just had the wizard on my upper arm it looked lost, it needed stuff around it to make it look right. Glad I did not do something car based, it would have been difficult to get a sleeve based around some of the car stuff I have seen on people. I always kind of chuckle when I see someone with a bow tie, an oval or the Mopar M on them. IMO it is just flat out goofy looking. All of mine have a theme, Night of the Living Dead, Doctor dissecting an alien bug invasion, a grave yard, the trip thru life......but different strokes for different folks.....

I have a mopar tattoo design, If a Rat Fink type picture. Not sure if Im going to use it for the reason Dough mentioned. Its suppose to be the top piece for my Right arm which is going to be all traditional Sailor Jerry type stuff which is the total opposite of my left arm which is all the villains from Scooby Doo and a haunted house at the top.

Ok took a little longer than I said, but this is my Current Mopar Ink. & Yes I can understand the addictive part, took me Years to decide to get it, but I have NO REGRET! & Yes Want another, just not sure what.

Got this back in April, needs some touch up.

Attachments

• image-3961725069.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 944
Here is my tattoo.
I and my Dodge Dart GT 63 is one forever.

Attachments

• Dart t.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 3,327
Okay, okay, I know I've thrown Wiley out there before, but......

Attachments

• SSPX0186.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2,522
-
Back