Mopar Trivia Quiz

-
damn must be lame got 6 outta 10 7 outta 10 12outta 15

9/10 on the 2nd one, got #4 wrong.. although I disagree with it.. lol.

Grant

8/10 on the 1st..

missed 1 on the 1st quiz #3 and missed 2 on the 2nd, but I'm claiming I only missed 1 because I spelled carroll shelby's name wrong.

Kinda crappy on the first two, but I redeemed myself on the last on. Full Pull :cheers:.

7/10

7/10

15/15

And I had to think twice about Shelby's name, the spelling that is. :-D

Great quizzes, thanks for finding them.

On the second quiz question number 8 is wrong Dodge didn't make the Duster Plymouth did,as most anyone knows..

According to the "test" I got 8 out of 10 right but I quarrel with many of the questions.
#1. Technically, the correct answer is: none of the above. '69 just has an aluminum beak moulding mounted in the middle of a solid grille center.
#3. Come on....does anyone really remember those kind of numbers or did you just guess?
#5. Dodge is still making Chargers the last time I checked!
#7. Which year hemi motor are they talking about? They even contradict themselves in the answer!
#8. Define "Muscle Car" A more correct answer would be an early max wedge car which was not an option in the quiz.
#9. No Charger had headlights that "flipped out". '66-7 models rotated and the later ones just had a door that closed or opened to reveal the lights behind them.
Who writes these questions anyway?

I got all the second quiz questions correct but still....the poorly worded questions and the following nits:
#3 There were no full size Darts. They made an intermediate B-body one in '61-2. The only full size Dodges those years were the 880's.
#6,7,8. I would be nice if they spelled Lancer correctly! (not Lanser)

I got all the second quiz questions correct but still....the poorly worded questions and the following nits:
#3 There were no full size Darts. They made an intermediate B-body one in '61-2. The only full size Dodges those years were the 880's.

Not quite correct- first, don't forget about the 1960 Dart. 1960 & 61 Darts, 118" WB. '60 Matador/Polara and '61 Polara, 122". 1962 Dart, 116" WB, 1962 Custom 880, 122".

-
Back