Mopar wet dream

-

lowbudget

Mopar Man
Reaction score
These are just a few of my Buddies Mopar collection. He has people stop and ask about parts but alas none are for sale. Unless he likes you like he does me. lol

Attachments

• jeffs 003 (Small).jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 447
  • jeffs 002 (Small).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 463
Please tell me he has about 20 projects going and isn't just hoarding all the parts to himself. I that's the case then its sad to see so many good parts just sit around in the desert. Cool junkyark though.

He has more projects than I can count. He is currently rebuiding an 86 short box that had been rolled. He plans on using it while he repairs his Cummins Ramcharger after a deer hit. His latest find is a 57 Coronet 4 door to use as a parts car for his 57 2 door Coronet. I just tried to get the top row of A bodies in the picture. There is so much more there then the pictures show.

Looks like a salvage yard in the making to me. He would fit right in around here.....folks cluttering up nice pieces of property with a bunch of non-running lawn ornaments...

Nice to see another Utahn floating around here. I'm pretty sure I've at least seen this stash of cars but never got to attempt to talk to the owner or check it out.

As for a junkyard try and go find one with that many A bodies in it, to me that and plus the fact -that nothing is for sale makes it a collection. The Econoline is for parts storage. He brings in a crusher once a year to get rid of all the Chevies and Fords.
I would say he has 6 - 10 early A bodies, including a GT convertible and around 20 later A bodies. Some neat stuff like a 65 Fury convertible and a 78 Lil Red Express.

A collection? Do they run? Is he going to build them all?

collection? looks like a junk yard..
kind of what I thought

As for a junkyard try and go find one with that many A bodies in it, to me that and plus the fact -that nothing is for sale makes it a collection.
there's one around here (Heavy Metal, most have heard of it) that make that one look like an ant hill, and the fact that nothing's for sale just makes it a very unsuccessful junkyard lol.

...still, I'd take some of them anyways:D

A collection? Do they run? Is he going to build them all?
From Websters.....you know a dictionary. lol

Definition of COLLECTION

: the act or process of collecting
a : something collected; especially : an accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby

My buddy collects old Mopars as a hobby.

Definition of JUNKYARD

: a yard used to store sometimes resalable junk

I don't know about you people but Mopar parts are not junk to me. Now them Chevies and Ford.....that's a different story.

Just remember one man's trash is another man's treasure.

From Websters.....you know a dictionary. lol

Definition of COLLECTION

: the act or process of collecting
a : something collected; especially : an accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby

My buddy collects old Mopars as a hobby.

Definition of JUNKYARD

: a yard used to store sometimes resalable junk

I don't know about you people but Mopar parts are not junk to me. Now them Chevies and Ford.....that's a different story.

Just remember one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Well written and well said :glasses7: X2 :coffee2:

-
Back