Mopar Yard Art

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
There has been some intrest so I will start a thread for these pics. This is some yard art at my dad's house (FABO member FISHYPETE), it is a 1956 Plymouth 2-door wagon with assorted antiques around it. Dads uncle had DX gas station back in the day and he used to work on his 66 Cuda there when he was a kid :toothy10:

Attachments

• Picture 146.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 287
  • Picture 147.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 308
  • Picture 148.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 291
It needs work but could be done, street rod material! It served as a dry place to store cars parts till he got this project done. With the display now in his yard, the car will probably stay there 8)

I like her just the way she is. If you could look up "Those Were the Days"
in the dictionary, that picture would be there.

Love the wagon and a very cool way to display it in its current condition.

Please tell me that the floors are gone, the frame is tweaked and rusted beyond repair and that there is no motor in that 2 door wagon and that is why it will just sit there.

The floor boards are not gone but are rusted through in spots, but it would need to be replaced. Frame is good, no engine.

very nice, I have a new background on my computer now, thanks Lawrence

I have added a few items since Keith took these pics. It's a 55 and I glad you guys enjoy " Fine Art ".

I love the old auto display. I would personally move the flamingos.
They belong on some bright green astroturf with a nice red lava rock border.

very nice, I'd make the car driveable tho, and just park it there, but leave the outside alone, just add engine and go.

-
Back