Moparfest '08..

-

lenweiler

Reaction score
Tried to sell parts including an engine. Came home with two instead of none....... I won the crate give-away.......
crate4.jpg

crate1.jpg

crate5.jpg

Too bad I don't have a use for it.
Nice piece for someone contempating an engine build..........

Way to go Len!
I can't beleive I finally was drawn for the giveaway car,and was down here in Nova Scotia. Maybe I'll get a key next year.:(

Well congrats. It,s nice to see somebody from this site has won one of the give-a-ways.I,m sure there will be someone interested??$$$$$BRAVO!!!

You won the crate give-away =D>
That had to be very surprising to you and all your freinds.:cheers:
Congat's len, I have never seen Mopar Stamped heads before.:tongue9:
But there is allot of stuff this old man has never seen yet
What are the spec's on that small block len.

You guys are sooooo funny. Thanks for the good tidings btw.
This thing is a discontinued number, but the specs were with it, but not delivered. Go figure. From what I remember, it has a mild hydraulic roller, and 9-9.5 cr. It is a 380 horse. That sounds low with a roller, and I think, super commando aluminum heads................
Soon as I got home, with it, I dragged it down to my buddies place to show him. He needs a new mill for his race car, so I gave him my barely used first stroker, to make room for this thing.

I will purchase a few of those parts off that thing, if you want to part it. This thing needs to get finished!

DSCN2997.jpg

Way to go Len!
I can't beleive I finally was drawn for the giveaway car,and was down here in Nova Scotia. Maybe I'll get a key next year.:(

That's what I was thinking, I wasn't sure of your family name...but Bill from Burl.. and a Dart, had me convinced. That sucks man. You have to be there next year.

And a big congrats to Len on your score!

Giles

You guys are sooooo funny. Thanks for the good tidings btw.
This thing is a discontinued number, but the specs were with it, but not delivered. Go figure. From what I remember, it has a mild hydraulic roller, and 9-9.5 cr. It is a 380 horse. That sounds low with a roller, and I think, super commando aluminum heads................
Soon as I got home, with it, I dragged it down to my buddies place to show him. He needs a new mill for his race car, so I gave him my barely used first stroker, to make room for this thing.

It should be a 390hp motor. Its the same as the older 30 magnum motor but with aluminum magnum heads instead of the iron R/Ts. I havent heard much of the aluminum magnum heads other then they kinda stink and the iron R/Ts are better. Still a nice motor. The cam is 232-238* @.050" ish.

Way to go!!! Lucky. Don't abuse it. You know none of us would. lol

Found some specs.
Cam is .501/.515 lift. Dur. @ 285/290 adv.
Heads. 5/16 stem valves... 1.92/1.65"
55 cc chamber vol./177 cc int runner volume.
Sounds like a nice street, occasional stripper car.

-
Back