Moparfest 2006

-
Rumblefish, you are best to change your money at home, to get a better rate. Using a credit card is good for a better rate also. Go to the moparfest website to get hotel info.From what I heard,your looks won't get you far, but you should have no problems crossing.
Maybe I should have them set up a spot for all us A-bodies only-ers. Everyone who's coming, let me know on here, and I will set it up. Now if we could only get a banner..

MtNemoMopar;
From what I heard,your looks won't get you far
:sad2: Ouch! LOL ,
but you should have no problems crossing.
I'll take that as a "No passport needed."
Maybe I should have them set up a spot for all us A-bodies only-ers. Everyone who's coming, let me know on here, and I will set it up. Now if we could only get a banner..
Now that be great. The banner shouldn't be hard to get, finding the place that makes it would be all you need and a few bucks. I'll chip in a few.

69signetv8
Hotel.....Who sleeps.
I'll need some, not much. I want to be somewhat alert when I roam around or I'm likely to hop in someone elses car. :tongue3: ( :coffee2: )

Yah, rumblefish you'll be fine crossing the boarder. You'll have a better time then me (I Can't be there) :crybaby: . And for MtNemoMopar, He's a good guy trying to be serious here on this thread and I'm chucken BS, Sorry MtMemoMopar,...I know your right about the $$$ stuff. Hope you have a good year and turnout :notworth:
Jimmy Boy.

And for MtNemoMopar, He's a good guy
I took it with a smile when I read his post. All in good humor. Thats why there was a smiley and a "<LOL>" after it. No harm no foul.

Ya guys, anyone who takes me seriously is in BIG trouble.
My wifes favorite saying is "shut up smart-***"

And DON'T ever apologize to me, I deserve whatever I get.

I checked out the Fenelon Falls Lions clubs raffle car at Waterdown last weekend. Black on black Hemi Cuda clone, with white billboards. Very nice car. It will be at Moparfest, along with the other raffle cars, and the give away car. These guys go all out to help their charities. ALL shows should be run like theirs.

Did anyone else get a survey from Moparfest? I sure hope they are not changing the form of door prizes. The cars they give away are always pretty neat, and besides, who wouldn't want to win a car?

Heading off to Moparfest friday morning with the new 300C hemi,so if any one whats the grills or hood inserts,gears or hoods email right away.
I have a GTS hood 450$
67,68,69 grills with bezels 100-175$
A 489 8.75 with posi and the gear is a 3.23 but should be changed.
69 GTS hood inserts
Loads of 67 dart parts.
Mrmopartech/450 424 0445
or email me at [email protected]

Is there a way that we all can meet during the day or I can ask the announcer to call all of us from our cars at say 2or 3 o,clock and we meet at the grand stand,mrmopartech

At that time of day, I'll likely be sleeping under my car.Pretty easy to find. Your idea is a good one though, lets give it a try.

leaving friday morning at 9AM in the 300C,and will be at the bed and breakfast in the afternoon.Now i will want to meet every one so I will post my cell phone number and you can call me.My number is: 514 659 0445,so if you are at the meet and want to get a hold of me,its either look for the 6 foot 235 guy with a mopar race shirt,or call,Mrmopartech

I should be in the parts/swap meet trying to flog excess baggage. Look for a blue Cummins 4X4.

Things are looking iffy for me. I fell off my bulldozer yesterday, and hit my head on the tracks. Doc says NO driving. I feel like crap right now, but hopefully, I'll at least make Sunday.....this sucks. If I don't get there, have a great time.

-
Back