Moparfest 2014

-
I have a feeling there is going to be a push by the FABO guys to line up in order since there seems to be consecutive numbers , If so I hope my number is low enough to stay on the grass eh LOL ! Either way I gotta say this is shaping up to be an awesome weekend with so many members in attendance . Don't forget everyone needs to get a pic to 2darts for the banner.
It doesn't really matter to me what order we line up in. I just prefer to back up along the fence close to Scotty's tent so my wife and I can set up the BBQ and feed everyone for lunch. We will be bringing some fresh from the market farmers sausages, burgers and I will also entertain special requests, just let me know in advance what you would like to have.

Hey Andy you might need a couple of grills to feed all the people this year LOL , I think we should also look at getting another tent or two so there is shade for all . OMM is City BBQ like City Wok ? I'm going to talk to my buddies daughter at breakfast Friday and see if I can get her boyfriend to ship some fresh Prawns , Halibut and or Salmon to one of you guys the week before , I'll let you know when the time gets closer .

I appreciate that but I better let Denny address you directly.

Perhaps he willl send you a PM.

No probs., just give me a good heads-up. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we have a few open spots in the arena still. I only need a couple pics of the cars, and that can possibly happen also.
The sooner you fellows let me know, the sooner we can get working on making sure it's going to flow smoothly and make it a good experience.

I'll be waiting for Denny's PM.

Cheers

Sorry man it's a stupid reference to a stupid running joke on South Park , the Asian owner pronounces it" Shitty Wok "so all the characters call it that as well , again sorry man a moment of stupidity on my part .
Sorry? I'm LMAO!

All good...talked to Pat and George this morning and got registered.

I understand that there's a limit to how much Canadian beer we can
bring back.

They're not going to weigh each of us are they?

If you are coming to Moparfest with your car, shoot me a picture of your car at [email protected]. will be making a Meet n greet Fabo banner. It doesn't matter if you are not parked in the baseball diamond.
Thanks to the one's that already sent them in. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Well I bought Dads cuda when I was back home so we are all in!
Thats great news Steve! I'm sure that is what Pops would have wanted. It will be nice to see both you and the car again this year.
Does the Cuda need any more trim pieces installed? I know just the crew to do the installation. I hope Scotty is packing the lube! LOL

Attachments

• moparfest 034 (Copy).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 210
I'm in, got my ticket in the mail. I'll be parking with you guys on the Saturday, but on Sunday the car will be up by the grandstand, we'll see how long a /6 will last with a brick on the skinny pedal.:cheers:

I'm in, got my ticket in the mail. I'll be parking with you guys on the Saturday, but on Sunday the car will be up by the grandstand, we'll see how long a /6 will last with a brick on the skinny pedal.:cheers:

Wow Really ? blowing up Chevy's and Yugo's is one thing but a Mopar slant ? sounds a little sacrilegious .

Might sound that way Chris, but after dealing with dozens of "Kijijidiots" offering me $100 or a broken big screen TV for a complete running drivetrain, I figure I would rather blow it up. This will finally make me do my 5.9 magnum swap that I have been putting off for the last year and a half.

Okay that I understand completely , I too need to back myself into a corner before going in a new direction sometimes , any inside info on how long it's going to take could be worth a couple of beers eh LOL .

You're guess is as good as mine, they say a /6 will run forever. Forever is a long time, especially when the is no oil or coolant, I guess we will see. I at least hope it gives a good show and doesn't barf out a piston in less than a minute.

-
Back