Moparfest 2018

-
cool video Dave , your buddy said he was trying to get you to move back to Canada ,I don't know how old you are or what you do for a living but if you check the listings for Portage you will see the most over priced house in the region (according to the locals) its up the rd from me on Rue Mill , if it was in Saanich it would be 10million all day .

I've been talking about moving back to Ontario lately because it's so expensive (and increasingly crowded) out here but neither my wife nor I are retirement age yet (I'm 48) so we'd have to secure jobs out east before we could do it. There's also that winter thing that I really don't like... it's not so much the cold but all of the road salt! I hate rusty cars.

Still, we've found several acreages in the Ottawa area for half the price that we could get for our place here, which would mean being mortgage free just by using the equity we have... maybe I'm closer to retirement than I thought? Mortgage-free, dare to dream!

And yes, Quebec is even cheaper... although they'd rape me on motorcycle insurance there. :eek:

That is it.

Looks like it turned out really nice! Dig the blue with white combo but it would have been hard for me to not put it back to the original Curious Yellow. That's such a crazy (and rare) colour, especially for a non-muscle version! :)

Waiting to board my flight home at Ottawa airport , so ends another cross country Moparfest adventure . It was great to meet and spend time with a whole new group of FABO guys and reconnect with the few old regulars that made the show . Hope to see both groups there together next year for the 40th anniversary along with some more new faces .
PS congrats on the new addition DD2 , hope this one doesn't drift to the darkside like your oldest eh LOL !

PS congrats on the new addition DD2 , hope this one doesn't drift to the darkside like your oldest eh LOL !

The next in line already has a sassy grass green mopar onesie to match the big sisters. :)
As for the eldest... I think his mommy dropped him on his head ;-) but he does have a fox body mustang ro rebuild. So learning may come.

The only Photo I took at moparfest. I just found it on my phone
20180819_143427.jpg

-
Back