Moparfest 2018

-
Heard that you met my Ontario Valiant buddies! Also heard that you took home the Long Distance Award... hard to get farther away from New Hamburg than Victoria! Congrats! :thumbsup:
Yeah I've telling Michelle for uears they should just name it after me if I show up it's mine lol , your buddy seened pretty cool ,we chatted for a few minutes , mostly about your estrogen levels -just kidding cool folks and their spot is only like 3 car lenths from our spot .

Swapped ballast right away the 1st time. After car cooled down and me pretending I knew what I was doing for 1/2 hour it started. Giddyup! Kept eye on voltmeter.... 11 volts and GRADUALLY climbing. Shut heater off, up to 12 volts....finally stopped at 15.
Entertaining losing power and doing emerg 4 lane change lol.
It's time 1 guy stopped THANK YOU. 2nd time no-one except the OPP. Saw lotsa mopars drive by:thumbsup:
OPP officer was great, loved the car and shared some stories lol. Thank you to him as well.
Thanks for offer Doug!
Be well.
To bad you weren't closer. I had a spare ecu and ballast resistor in trunk

that first pull over was no slouch either ,1 second your a couple of car lengths in front of me the next I start to go left and your gone in a gold flash to the shoulder on the right .glad your ok and CAA is taking you and the car home .Tomorrow is another day .

Lol yeah that got the adrenaline going. Me and Mohammad are talking up a storm lol.
that first pull over was no slouch either ,1 second your a couple of car lengths in front of me the next I start to go left and your gone in a gold flash to the shoulder on the right .glad your ok and CAA is taking you and the car home .Tomorrow is another day .

I tried to get good pics of you behind on 401...

20180819_170730.jpg

20180819_170712.jpg

never did meet the guy with roadrunner , he parked it there both days ,real sweet car .heres a couple more from the grandstand and somebodys real clean engine bay .

20180819_152323.jpg

20180819_152301.jpg

20180819_140217.jpg

20180819_140322.jpg

I forgot to mention Big Dave of Dave and Lance fame got his name called to play the silly game for the 15k ,he along with the 8 other losers won a clock instead lol ! They upped the longest driver awards to $150 this year ,I won't be accepting my annual award next year because I am leaving my car in Quebec so somebody else needs to sprout some hair and make a trip to remember.

I forgot to mention Big Dave of Dave and Lance fame got his name called to play the silly game for the 15k ,he along with the 8 other losers won a clock instead lol ! They upped the longest driver awards to $150 this year ,I won't be accepting my annual award next year because I am leaving my car in Quebec so somebody else needs to sprout some hair and make a trip to remember.

I can't fly but I can still drive. :D Of course, I may be a local again by next year's show.

Nice pics,every year i dream about makeing it there,maybe 1 day i will win the lotto and be there with my mopar. and Cindy.

At the 1;50 my old 74 Road Runner i restored went by very cool.

Did the car in your avatar used to be white, perchance? It looks a lot like my friend Gil's old Sebring Plus (which is on Kijiji currently for sale in Belleville).

cool video Dave , your buddy said he was trying to get you to move back to Canada ,I don't know how old you are or what you do for a living but if you check the listings for Portage you will see the most over priced house in the region (according to the locals) its up the rd from me on Rue Mill , if it was in Saanich it would be 10million all day .

-
Back