Moparfest 2023

-
Duster never made it home under its own power. I was passing a truck on the 401 in Cambridge and the car lost all power, would idle but nothing more. took a long time to get off the hwy. Battery was totally cooked, had steam coming out of cracks in the case. Put a battery in on Sunday but the voltage regulator was not working, over 17v getting to the battery so was unable to return to Moparfest. My tach is no longer working, once i get the new VR will see what else doesn't work.

20230819_175956.jpg

I went for the moparfest walk on saturday with a buddy who had never been to moparfest. He was looking for a pair of affordable la 360 heads.

The fabo parking area was overrun with the chrysler 300 club parking. Never did find anyone I recognized.

I went for the moparfest walk on saturday with a buddy who had never been to moparfest. He was looking for a pair of affordable la 360 heads.

The fabo parking area was overrun with the chrysler 300 club parking. Never did find anyone I recognized.
We were right beside them. Not many showed up

First time, that I have been there.Had a fabulous time. I especially liked the Australian Valiant Ute, and the 72 Dart Swinger 340, of which 30 were made.Concerning that Valiant, I finally got to see how they put right hand drive, in a slant 6 car.

So not that the paint has dried on Moparfest but this is an early call for next year. Also we have bought our tickets to the Carlisle Nats for next year under FABO registration. Over 4 mods class just in case we want to conga line down.

Alternator had an internal short, so replaced alternator, battery and voltage regulator. All good now.

Brandon, have you looked for a hotel near Carlisle?

Alternator had an internal short, so replaced alternator, battery and voltage regulator. All good now.

Brandon, have you looked for a hotel near Carlisle?
not yet Mike. So far there is two cars confirmed and two cars in the fence and you. But tickets purchased here. Jenny was goin to look into it. You have a hotel in mind?

no hotels in mind, never been there. Just thought it would be a good idea to all stay in the same place.

-
Back