Moparfest

-
I have been going for the past 4 years,(Missed allot of good years) It is really something to see.I think there was over 1700 cars last year! Great weekend! Come on up to the great white north! lol..:blob:

I have been going for the past 4 years,(Missed allot of good years) It is really something to see.I think there was over 1700 cars last year! Great weekend! Come on up to the great white north! lol..:blob:

"Great white north"...I think where I am in MN is farther north than that, :D well, maybe just a little LOL

Just get your A$$ up here for the show! lol..:burnout:

Think the Canadian border patrol will allow me to cross if I am wearing my official Mopar show apparel? Maybe I better stash it while I cross.....:D

Attachments

• Captain-Mopar.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 304
  • captain.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 287
For Rani yeah no problem driving your car with a Visa you really only need to change plates and paperwork if your staying , PM Night Moves for all the info and help you need with getting in for a visit , I'm pretty sure it's still south of MN there Sedan but come on down , I have made the trip the last 2 years and will be there again this year I usually stay across the street from where these other guys stay at the Radisson , they give me a slightly better deal and a much nicer room plus when the drinking is down I can go home and sleep eh lol , butb seriously the best times are in that darn parking lot , both years I've been we sat there Friday night on the highway side watching the cars roll in on the highway and laughing our backsides off at each other , I'll save the stories for when we see you in person so you can become part of them . For me it's worth every minute of the 11,000 km round trip drive .

PS a big thanks to MrDodge69's wife for bringing us the leftover jello shots ,I only drink 1 weekend a year and they were great ,hard to beleive they belong to such a snooty club eh ! lol just kidding hopefully Darwin will grow some hair down there and join me this year .

PS a big thanks to MrDodge69's wife for bringing us the leftover jello shots ,I only drink 1 weekend a year and they were great ,hard to beleive they belong to such a snooty club eh ! lol just kidding hopefully Darwin will grow some hair down there and join me this year .

Hey Cannucky, I remember the jello shots, but that isn't My wife, she is in our group but she is a Friend of ours... "snooty club"??? You mean the ACO???

Attachments

• Moparfest 2012 170 2.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 280
  • aco (2) 2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 279
HAHA it was a reference to the first year I came really with the tent and the banner and the Caesar bar set up , nobody even came down to talk to us lowly Abody guys except you and yours , Last year seemed different , more people came by for to jaw and enjoy a cold one , Sorry to your wife the shooter gal came by with you didn't she ? You are Darwins buddy right ? remember I only drink 1 weekend a year and I got there with Scotty and John at around 1 in the afternoon and the jello shots showed up after dark so I was pretty lit .

Now that we're talking about it did anybody book us a block of rooms yet ? I might be talked into staying there if we get a bunch of rooms in that corner. Otherwise its the sleep number bed at the Radisson , the nice thing about that is I can book it like the Wednesday before and still get a room ,that and the gals/ guys from Mopar Collectors Guide stay there , rode the elevator and jawed with the big shot guys the first year , last year it was one of the gals from the booth -much better .

All Mopar people, lots of beer, total nonsense, no real agenda, the only thing missing is a chainsaw, camp fire and explosives. :drinkers:

Seriously, I love the show and meeting up with the ACO is a hoot. Those people are CRAZY! (I'm not crazy and I have the court appointed Physcologists papers to prove it.)

THEY TURN UP THE ARSEHOLE METER TO 11 ON THE 10 SCALE.

(P.S. I always stay at the holiday Inn next door for safety sake:prayer:)

(P.P.S. There are two couples from North Bay who I owe beers to..., At least I think I owe you guys beers. I'll pay you back as soon as the restraining order lapses.)

(ACO Secret Code - Ke^!n and CiN@^ - CR@(g and Al!n#, you know who you are)

Pete

Would not miss it. Been every year since the 90s? Better make sure I dont leave on Sunday morning this year:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: long story

Now that we're talking about it did anybody book us a block of rooms yet ? I might be talked into staying there if we get a bunch of rooms in that corner. Otherwise its the sleep number bed at the Radisson , the nice thing about that is I can book it like the Wednesday before and still get a room ,that and the gals/ guys from Mopar Collectors Guide stay there , rode the elevator and jawed with the big shot guys the first year , last year it was one of the gals from the booth -much better .

You know why you can get a room 3 days before??? because the real Party is across the street... LOL We Book our's a year ahead...

"IF YOU BOOK IT... YOU CAN PLAY"...

Peter??? LMAO!!! We are Looking to hit a 12 on the Meter this Year... LOL Say Hi To SUE for us...

Al & I are sitting here already planning on next years Hijinks

Think The RC Hemi Truck is making a comeback for parking lot races :D

See you in August

P.S. Milton's called said it's Ok if we bring you Back...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgz29pBVShU&feature=player_detailpage"]Gary's Grand Exit - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, I love the show and meeting up with the ACO is a hoot. Those people are CRAZY! (I'm not crazy and I have the court appointed Physcologists papers to prove it.)

THEY TURN UP THE ARSEHOLE METER TO 11 ON THE 10 SCALE.

(P.P.S. There are two couples from North Bay who I owe beers to..., At least I think I owe you guys beers. I'll pay you back as soon as the restraining order lapses.)

(ACO Secret Code - Ke^!n and CiN@^ - CR@(g and Al!n#, you know who you are)

Pete

LMAO Pete!!
No need for payback with us, and besides, I think I was feeding you Craig's beer anyhow!:eek:ops:

Moparfest/Motelfest is well worth the trip 1968Dartman! You'll meet some damm nice people and see some of the nicest cars anywhere, and then there's the show!!
I'll even give you one Craig's beer!:drinkers:

And by the way Pete, I'm not crazy either...well maybe a little!

Attachments

• Partcrzy.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 246
LMAO Pete!!
No need for payback with us, and besides, I think I was feeding you Craig's beer anyhow!:eek:ops:

Moparfest/Motelfest is well worth the trip 1968Dartman! You'll meet some damm nice people and see some of the nicest cars anywhere, and then there's the show!!
I'll even give you one Craig's beer!:drinkers:

LMAO.... Nice Your such an Ar$eHole... :D :drinkers:

Time to revive the thread , I called in my pre registration this week and am counting the days . 66340 if you want to come man you can shoot across the top , cross at the Sault the go down across Manitoulin Island and take the ferry to Tobermorry it's only a couple of hours to the show from there and the ferry is way cheaper than the gas to drive around the lakes

I've been consider going , have never been , but I would need a visa? I would be driving up from New York would I seriously need a visa or could I just use my valid U.S. passport ?

-
Back