Moparmisfits anyone?

-
I've been on Joes site, skin so thick that they banned me..lol.. oh..but wait..they don't bann anyone ..so instead they changed my password so I couldnt log in anymore.
See...some like to talk a lot chit..but can't take it.
I'll just say this...they have stroked340 'once a member here' as a member there.
That site is basically a circle jerk.

lol.. highly doubt i banned ya... i may have deleted ya for not posting or accidently deleted ya while purging non posting members but i know i never banned you or anyone else... i'm not about member count.that means nothing to me. so i purge people every once in a while.. apparently you must have been one of those, and there must have been a reason for it (most likely you hadn't posted in a while). that forum was never intended to have as many people as it does actually.. it was intended to be just local people on it as a way to all meet up and plan get togethers and also have a place to hang online and have fun.. well it did/does that and has allowed me to meet quite a few guys that are outside our little local group so its far exceeded my expectations and plans for it.

as far as stroked340's yup he is there. he gets his *** handed to him quite a bit too.. but if ya ever meet the guy in person he is a good guy.. us notheast guys are just bust balls a different way then some... some can handle it, some can't..

While I do not know Joe personally I have traded more than a few pm's with him. Seems like an all right guy to me. Could be I am from where he is from, The Garden State. Very little butt patting going on in that state. Most people from there fire from the hip with very little bs involved. Most of the people I was involved with when I lived there have very little patience for some of the crap that goes on. Kind of surprised that Joe maintains his composure as well as he does on this site. I have seen more than a few instances where the "Jersey Boy" in him appears and most folks have no idea how to to take it.....

lol.... EV2AAR is a buddy of mine... hell he is the one that bought me the hater shirt...lol

thanks though..

DSC_0015.JPG

Actually, I think having forums for competing brands makes for an interesting discussion board. Each brand has it's prejudice (most having little to do with fact) but, I've found that you learn more truth about the different brands by reading the tech forums on various sites. Not to mention that you also understand why you have your preferences.

My compliments to abodyjoe. :thumbup:

Well I can say I was not very nice either and Joe didn't bann me or change my password.I got to respect the Guy for that.

Jim

i have been on the site.. i dont mind it.. i actually like it.. i have thick skin also.. but. to each their own. i look at it like this if i have the knowledge to help someone or someone can help me.. its all good!
thanks joe

Rudolph is too skinny, wouldn't feed me or my family very long...

Skinny, red nose likely a crackhead.

lol.. highly doubt i banned ya... i may have deleted ya for not posting or accidently deleted ya while purging non posting members but i know i never banned you or anyone else... i'm not about member count.that means nothing to me. so i purge people every once in a while.. apparently you must have been one of those, and there must have been a reason for it (most likely you hadn't posted in a while). that forum was never intended to have as many people as it does actually.. it was intended to be just local people on it as a way to all meet up and plan get togethers and also have a place to hang online and have fun.. well it did/does that and has allowed me to meet quite a few guys that are outside our little local group so its far exceeded my expectations and plans for it.

as far as stroked340's yup he is there. he gets his *** handed to him quite a bit too.. but if ya ever meet the guy in person he is a good guy.. us notheast guys are just bust balls a different way then some... some can handle it, some can't..

That guy is excrement. lol

A mind, once expanded by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions – Oliver Wendell Holmes

I've been on Joes site, skin so thick that they banned me..lol.. oh..but wait..they don't bann anyone ..so instead they changed my password so I couldnt log in anymore.
See...some like to talk a lot chit..but can't take it.
I'll just say this...they have stroked340 'once a member here' as a member there.
That site is basically a circle jerk.
hey arent you the youtube guy?

i have plenty thick skin.. i answered your stupid question like i answer most there..

like i said you haven't been there long enough to see how or what my site is about...

Its all gd. It is his site and he can run it anyway he wishes.

If u like it stay if u dont like it change the channel

:protest:

-
Back