mopars are still out in the weeds!

-
here is one i have been trying to get a hold of for about 5 years now....there is never anyone home at this place...and i have been there lots.
petty blue 70/71 duster, 340, 727, 8-3/4, white bucket / console. hood chained down and a nice smash dent on the drivers fender....but at least she has been sitting on concrete!

my pics 184.jpg

Stop coming to my house and taking pictures please.
I'm kidding of course, but I believe there is a forum somewhere out there with pictures of all of us taking pictures of cars that are not for sale.

I took this picture the other day ... this car is less than 4 miles from my house. He will not sell it no matter what!

I've been watching this car slowly go into the ground since I was around 14 I'm 38 now.

I think it is a 69 Road Runner.

Not much there to save last i looked at it. I took pics but accidentaly deleted them :banghead: Nice work on your car BTW.
I want this so bad but parents wont let me...
71duster.jpg

71duster2.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

dang how do all of you people stumble upon cars like this???? i need to find something like these

one god dam day im gonna get this lady to sell me this car rotting away in her driveway, i bother her at least once a month asking about it. nothing is worse than seeing your dream car go to waste
12150815071-1.jpg

one god dam day im gonna get this lady to sell me this car rotting away in her driveway, i bother her at least once a month asking about it. nothing is worse than seeing your dream car go to waste
12150815071-1.jpg
start a petition- everybody here will sign it, then you can show it to her and tell her that these people demand that she give you the car to return to it's rightful state.
:toothy10:

But where would she keep her shovel?

sounds good to me! haha i took the shovel off it when i went to her house one day when she wasnt there haha. but really i almost tear up looking at it. just knowing in my head what i can do to it and what it could be, makes me sick to my stomach seeing it rot away...im gonna go cry now haha

the best peice of advise I can give to anyone that knows where these cars are sitting is, don't knock on the door unless you have cash in hand. If you ask if they want to sell, but you don't have the cash, they may post it on Craigslist the next day. I have bought a couple cars that were sitting in driveways, But you have to have the cash, and almost hold it out to them when you make an offer. Something about the sight of money makes a sale go that much easier.

thats pretty much what my Demon looks like in the back yard. Inch of moss on it and all. Good thing it is going to someone thats guna bring it back.

I knew of about 20 cars north East BC. They all got crushed because they started a fire during a lightning storm The town said to get rid of them. Old ss impala, 73 swinger, bunch of 40's coups, old fargo. etc etc

-
Back