MOPARS AT BUDDS CREEK October 27,2012 Mopar Eastern Classic car show pictures

-
I knew you'd like that '74 Roadrunner survivor 6pkC! I liked that other '74 Roadrunner(B5 blue) as well but didn't care for the wheels as much.

Yes, I like it VERY much LOL....Did you happen to get any engine bay shots of that one?

You Welcome 6pkC! If you need his name and phone number I have it as well. He had business cards on his car and I snatched one up.

Nice pics, wish i could have made the trip up ! How did Ed Millers match race go ??

Nice pics, wish i could have made the trip up ! How did Ed Millers match race go ??

I can't tell you how his match race was. He was out there on the track by himself and the car looked like it want to shoot to the right when he mashed on the the pedal. So whether he had issues or not,I don't know unless he was showing off for the camera man,because he backed up and did it again a couple times.

Attachments

• 171.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 206
I was outta there after the awards were handed out. They wanted at least four guys to do it but only two signed up for the wheelie competition. Whether or not that took place,I don't know.

A couple more for the night.

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 094.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 168
I can't tell you how his match race was. He was out there on the track by himself and the car looked like it want to shoot to the right when he mashed on the the pedal. So whether he had issues or not,I don't know unless he was showing off for the camera man,because he backed up and did it again a couple times.

sure it's got some issues. car only has one small test and tune on it down at Hertford, NC 1/8th mile before this... He busted *** to get that car together after a couple of hang-ups ! ...

sure it's got some issues. car only has one small test and tune on it down at Hertford, NC 1/8th mile before this... He busted *** to get that car together after a couple of hang-ups ! ...

That car will be really badass when he get's everything set up on it.

Looks like Frank made it J....:D Thank you for sharing a great day at the track

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 181
Just found your link from FBBO, thanks for posting your link to these pics. Thats my 67 Plymouth in your first set of pics. Here is the link to my FBBO thread.....http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?43449-Mopar-Eastern-Classic-***CAR-******

-
Back