Mopars At E-town.....may 17-18...

-

340srule

Who coming??.we'll be there once again its the one event we never miss each year, racing Friday night,Saturday and Sunday..if your coming where ya' staying??...

Not sure, if I do and it was as bad as last year I won't try it again! :bootysha:

Yea it was aweful last year. If it resembled anything like it was back in the late '80s I would be there.

I'm going to race. Whatever day the Super Stockers are running is the day I'll go... those things are awesome. ;-)

:???: Still not sure if I will go. With the price of gas, and the lack of people buying parts I doubt it will be worth the trip!

ive been going for 7 yrs and every it gets smaller.
but one good thing, the prices of parts are going up just like gas . woo-hoo

I'm hoping to make it. For some reason, that Mr. Murphy guy seems to follow me or just simply come around when I try to do things like this. I'll have the Magnum with me. Want to run it down the track a few times.

WOW! What a sad swap meet, and turn out! Stick a fork in the show, it's DONE!! :angry7: :angry7: :angry7:

Maybe! Those who don't show make it suck. Missed ya I think. I didn't notice the cowboy hat Abody Joe was mentioning. (Just kidding) But I did get the Magnum down the track a few times at least.

Missed 340 rules as well. Next time! I'll be there to supprt the show and MoPars!

Maybe! Those who don't show make it suck.

Maybe, but how long can venders keep coming to a show where there are no people buying parts? The Great state of NJ screwed the bigger out of state venders, so they stopped coming. The the lack of people and sales drove away some of the bigger local venders. I'm probably done too! Just can't justify setting up there again!

Maybe! Those who don't show make it suck.

i think people would like to go but just can't justify it. i know thats the case for me. if i go and support them what desire do they have to fix the event? none. you would think that the show going down hill for so long now they would do something to attract people back.. but they don't for some reason.

I have to agree. Last year was very sad, hardly anybody was there. This was the first year i did not go. I always bring my wife and kids and they looked at the cars and parts for my Duster. But last year even my kids said" No one is around here". I went to the very first one and boy was it great:cheers:. I did not want to leave. Now why bother to go.......Its sad to say.

I would like to try Carsile pa one time. they say that is fun.......

went to E TOWN after a 12 hour nite shift at work,,not as many show cars as should be there,, but watched some racing,,,loved the modern hemis,,

and found every thing i need at the swap,,i cant complain,,except ot started to rain in the afternoon,,, just wish it would get back to what it once was,,

-
Back