Mopars at MIR car ****

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok,here are pics of the rescheduled twice Mopars at MIR yesterday. It was alot nicer day than the other two times they tried to have it. Not as many show cars showed up as last year but still a good turnout. Even a good day for drag racing too,they even left you run down the track as many times you wanted. One car I didn't see last year was a dark green,white vinyl top 1968 GSS Swinger with a Hemi stuffed in it. It had a Mr. Norms decal on the wing window but didn't ask it was the real deal or a clone,but was sweet anyway.

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

Here's some more pics for you sublime green. I bethchu wish you came after all.:toothy10:

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3357.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

This is it,this time I didn't go overboard on the pics plus I didn't get no racing pics.

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3356.jpg

Theres them pics :D. Doesnt look like to many showed... Still I really like that dart with the hemi and the 71 hemi RR. What i dont like is how all the A bodies are race cars! Especially the DEMONS!!! I dont know, yesterday was still a good day even though we werent there. That rootbeer colored stock duster isnt a real 340. Thanks for sharing. Im guessing you didnt stop by the little A body junkyard.

Theres them pics :D. Doesnt look like to many showed... Still I really like that dart with the hemi and the 71 hemi RR. What i dont like is how all the A bodies are race cars! Especially the DEMONS!!! I dont know, yesterday was still a good day even though we werent there. That rootbeer colored stock duster isnt a real 340. Thanks for sharing. Im guessing you didnt stop by the little A body junkyard.
No I didn't sublime green. By the time the show was over,got back to my brothers,eat,and load the car up to come home it was already dark by then.

John

nice cars,, i hope to hear about this event next year in time to make plans,,,,ide like to attend some thing different,,,

Thank you for sharing j-miller :cheers:
Got me some more pictures for my album =P~
I am glad the weather held up for ya this year :happy10:

still looking for clues :toothy10:

There was another altered that showed up, but I forgot to chase him down for a pic. I know it was red in color.

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Our weather has been GREAT in Littleton, so I went through a tank of gas yesterday in the Dart. What a great Thanksgiving.

yup some very cool cars, i'm a young guy (17) and never got to see any of those cool altered cars in their hayday but i could only imagine, Not like today where nearly every racecar is just a plastic body with the headlights and grille from the specific car painted on. Thats from when a racecar was a real car. again very cool thanks for showing!!!!

They call it Budds Creek,but think the address is Mechanicsville,MD.

I can't wait till spring anyway. After seeing a video of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition makes me wanna be there laying on a beach with some bikini girls and a good strong beverage.

-
Back