Mopars at the battleship

-
Sure wish I could . I went down in '09 . That is such an awesome place . My uncle lives 20 minutes from the old gray lady 64 . One of my favorite places in the U.S.

yeah buddy, its by far my favorite mopar show of the year! we lucked out and won first of class the past 2 years, but we have new vehicles this year soooo... :( lol

awesome man ill be looking for you! well be there in a white 69 swinger, an 05 rumble bee, and we'll have a 70 swinger for sale

Glad this was posted here. Never would have known about it. Only 3 hrs away and the swap meet might do me some good.

Always heard it was a good show. But a 6 hour ride in the dart just wouldn't be to fun.

LOL... Yeah I love driving my Duster but anytime I go on anything longer than 30 minutes I cant relax worrying about whats going to break next...

Went last year and if Guitar Jones finishes the work on the race car I'll make it. I need to deliver the car to Stripmasters who is doing the body and paint.

I am jealous of you guys . That show is so cool , I like it better than any other show . They got so much history there . Give the 'bama's guns a pat for me , will ya ?

Really wanted to make it over there, and, while I could get the 360 finished and dropped into the Duster in time, that doesn't change the fact the I HAVE TO WORK Sat and Sun. Guess I'll have to wait til next year... Looking forward to it, though!

I'll be there and we all need to get a picture for everyone here on FABO so we can post it. So someone pick a plaace and a time.

My plans are to definitely be there, but here lately my plans haven't been going as smoothly as I want them to go. As of now, I'll be there.

Everyone in the Biloxi area we should all meet up somewhere and cruise over together, maybe even try and hook up with the guys coming from LA and make one big MOPAR cruise over that morning. Maybe like the hook up at the prominade somewhere?

how about noon,by the B-52,good photo local,and plenty of time to get cars in the show field and vending set up,mark anybody got a great camera?

I plan to be there but not with my car, it's not ready this year.

Attachments

• TOP INSTALL 006.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 253
  • TOP INSTALL 009.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 247
-
Back