Mopars At The Rock

-

383demon

Reaction score
April 16th! Get ready it'll be here before you know it. The there's the Mopar Show & Races at Farmington, NC May 7th.

:toothy10:

I plan on being there with my Formula S I am getting from Chryslerfat. I can't wait to see you guys again for what last year was a great car show and awesome drags. Forgot to mention the swap meet. Someone said if you didn't find your part there you didn't really need it anyway. see ya soon.

Should be a great show. It grow every year. Come by and say hello if you're in the car show area. I got the Mountain Dew Green '71 Demon. Hopefully this year there will be more Cape Fear Mopar folks attending.

if someone posts the full address, i want to take the run out there.

see, i tried to find it last year, but could not.lol i'll go if i can get exact address . but i am 3 or more hours away, and i hate to take that drive and not find the place again.

This help?

map1.jpg

ill be ther in my duster. not painted, looking like al bundy mobile.lol but when you hear the beast, it will be to loud to think of all the body work needed.lmao

I work out at Camp Mackall and everytime I can hear the engines running from work and it gets me all fired up!!!! This will be my first time coming to the event. Can't wait!!!

I work out at Camp Mackall and everytime I can hear the engines running from work and it gets me all fired up!!!! This will be my first time coming to the event. Can't wait!!!

And you never been to the Rock? Don't feel bad I am in Lexington and never have been. I hope to meet you there.

ill be ther in my duster. not painted, looking like al bundy mobile.lol but when you hear the beast, it will be to loud to think of all the body work needed.lmao

So do we call you Al?

I've been the last two years and was one of the judges last year. Lots of nice cars. I'll be there again this year so I hope to meet some of you guys. It would be nice if FABO members wore a FABO shirts. Jerry

I've been the last two years and was one of the judges last year. Lots of nice cars. I'll be there again this year so I hope to meet some of you guys. It would be nice if FABO members wore a FABO shirts. Jerry

I don't have a T shirt... So can I come topless? :-\"

I don't have a shirt either. Guess we can paint FABO on our backs (hemi orange of course). Speaking of that, are there shirts for sale?

The thoughts of you guys with no shirts is not a pretty picture.

-
Back