Mopars at The Rock

-
Great event and lots of fun. Come on out and meet some old friends and make some new ones. All Mopar with lots of cars on display, lots of parts for sell and some really cool drags. I look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

didnt make last years rain out but made all the others counting the days till this one cant hardly wait

Last year was a disapointment with the rain in spring and when it was reset it wasn't that great but this year will be awesome. Can't wait to see you there.

Man, I hate you will not be here again. Maybe it wont be long you will be home. Thank you for being there and doing the job you are doing. Some guys from our church are there and the last I heard are coming home an a couple of weeks. I hope the same for you.
THANK YOU,
Tommy

Be safe and we will get together when you get home. I may even have my Formula S ready to leave the driveway be then.

Trying to get ready! Should be a good crew coming out of the Fayetteville/Hope Mills area. Might even have some racers.

I'm trying to get ready too.... Took my Plymouth to the shop Monday to get a small nick on one fender touched up. Was supposed to have it back yesterday - now they are telling me tomorrow ..... If they don't get it back to me by tomorrow I will be really pissed!!
See you all on Saturday - one way or another!!

ill be there also taking alot of early a body parts for swap meet can bring body parts if someone requests by pm one is a spare 73-76 dart hood i sure wish it was saturday already sandy

Tommy, will plan on it next year. Headed back to NY for final packing this week and house closing on Friday. Then back to NC for good, thank the Lord. Happy Easter!

Thats Great, Remember if you finish up there is Farmington May 12. Thats close to Winston Salem on the map. See you soon.

-
Back