Mopars at The Rock

-
Weather has been just **** for our car club events as well. We have the Steeplechase next weekend as well. Hope we get sun for that!

Just calling for possible showers in the early a.m. so it could still be a good show.

That's what I'm seeing as well. I'm going to be there for sure.

The Duster is not done. :-(

And my son at Ft Bragg won't be able to get away. Next year.

Dennis

I hate that. Was looking forward to seeing you

I'm gonna roll the dice and come on! It's a 4 hr. drive.....but WTH?!?! :D My wife is babysitting a kid that I call the round face disease carrier tomorrow, so I ain't gonna be at the house no matter what! LOL.

How long have you guys been going to events at The Rock? I bought my 72 Duster out of NC and have a time slip that I found in the glove box from The Rock around 1989 I think. Would be SWEET if someone remembered seein the car around/racing

Radar shows it will be over soon. I am leaving Kernersville at 8. See everyone there!

75slant6 I started going to MOPARS @ THE Rock about 87 when they were having it on the round track across the road from the Dragway.I'll be there today also .

We are here! Drizzle looks like it is ending soon. I see some awesome cars.

I got there at 8:30, and sat in the truck until 9 or so when it quit raining. I bought a drum to drum complete E-body 8 3/4 with a 3.23 sure grip so cheap I feared going to jail for larceny! Then it started raining again....and I got drowned before I could get back to the truck....even with an umbrella! I left about 10:30. Got back to the other side of Charlotte on the way home, and there wasn't a frickin cloud in the shy! LOL....that's how it goes. See y'all at Farmington! :)

Sorry I missed you
hope I can see you at Farmington

Racing was good! The jet dragster made 2 runs. That was interesting. Lots of show cars, but I wish there were more classic cars. Just don't get into the new ones so much. Looking forward to Farmington now

-
Back