Mopars at the Rock

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Have any of you been to the Rock for the Mopar show and drags? I see its listed for April 17. Can't find a lot of info but would love to go if its a good show.

I say it listed to. Didn't find any info on it. I might be going if im in nc. I might be going to arizona that weekend. Willie Nelson/Kid Rock Concert or Mopars. Decisions.

I have been the last 2 years and it has been a great time I am going back again this year for sure. There are always a nice variety of cars from daily drivers to projects to full on originals/restos. They also have a really nice swap meet area. There will be several members going I'm sure.

That only gives me a few days to get over the charlotte autofair but i think it sounds do-able

I havent done the Charlotte one yet but I have done Rockingham in both the rain and sun and they were both great. Alot of racing action and awesome cars.

I have been very year for maybe the past 20 years or better. It has always been a great little show. Some years are bigger then others depending on what other events are going on around the state. All in all though it's always a great time and great racing.

I have been very year for maybe the past 20 years or better. It has always been a great little show. Some years are bigger then others depending on what other events are going on around the state. All in all though it's always a great time and great racing.
thanks for the feedback.
I took my boys and some friends to one in North Carolina last year and was dissapointed. There were like 4 cars on display, no swap meet and we left before the drags which was told turned out to be really good.
It was just hard to keep 4 teenagers occupied with out much to see. They do like old mopars, we are working on a 65 barracuda, and hoping to find some parts.
thanks again

i have been going to rockingham since it began.
if the weather is good it will be huge.
i will be there with a large display of barracuda/dart/abody parts in the swap meet area.i drive a dark blue b250 dodge van towing an 18 foot trailer full of parts.if you can you should come.you will not be disappointed.be sure to come by and say hello.

Last year was pretty good. They have a new group running the Car Show part and they expanded the classes (used to be 11). There were over 100 cars in the show area and some did dbl duty racing. I'll be there for sure.

been a couple of years for me. broke in my motor on the way.

if the money is availible, ill be there showing and racing this year.

Looks like we have quite a crowd going. We should plan a meet, maybe we could all do lunch together? Sit under the trees by the swap meet?

Looks like we have quite a crowd going. We should plan a meet, maybe we could all do lunch together? Sit under the trees by the swap meet?
Sounds like a winner. We are planning on coming.

Sounds good to me.

Rock.jpg

-
Back