Mopars at Thunder Mountain

-
Thanks 66dartman... This would be a perfect opportunity for Chrysler to display a new Challenger - think they'll have one there? Lots of Chrysler people were at the last show I went to in 2005.

Looks like the weather will be ok on Sunday. I will be there with this.

P7020024.JPG

Great Event! Lots of nice cars, good weather. Made it to the 4th round and broke out by 070. Car is running slower, but consistant. jaws, I thought I saw your car. Very Cool.

Yep, good day for a show. Didn't get to see many cars though. I was working on my car, first time its seen day lite in three years. Oh congrats on the fourth round showing. I my self was second round runner up.:-D

Great Event! Lots of nice cars, good weather. Made it to the 4th round and broke out by 070. Car is running slower, but consistant. jaws, I thought I saw your car. Very Cool.
Jeff, looks like the car is working well! You drove very good also! I was at work yesterday, but I was watching the live timing.

I was planing on going, but had to go to IL for a funeral. Sounds like I missed a good time!
Did anybody go to the Super Cruise?

Chris, what's happenin'? thanks man, that 904 is working perfect! Did you sell your cuda? I'm going to investigate why my 12.70's went to 13.50's and I will be back up there.

-
Back