Mopars by the Bay 8/10&11 Monterey,Ca.

-

TC67CUDA

Reaction score
I'll be there working at the show. Anybody else coming?

267948001.jpg

267948001.jpg

267948001.jpg

We will absolutely be there. We haven't gone for awhile but we have fond memories of the show and look forward to seeing some old friends like Chuck & Karen M.

Cheers!

Cool! Chuck and Karen are great! They were a big part in starting the Monterey Bay Mopars club and the show itself.Will be seeing you there.

Where in town is the show going to be? I've only gone to the Mopars north of the gate show in sonoma. My fish is still in progress but I would love to check out this opportunity.Raul.

the flyer says the show starts at 10, but what time do cars start rolling in?7,8,9?

Where in town is the show going to be? I've only gone to the Mopars north of the gate show in sonoma. My fish is still in progress but I would love to check out this opportunity.Raul.

On Friday we meet at Wharf#2 at 4:00 then leave at 7:30 cruise to Cannery Row. On Saturday the show is at Monterey Peninsula College (MPC) 10:00 - 4:00. I also have a 67 cuda too. Come on down!

the flyer says the show starts at 10, but what time do cars start rolling in?7,8,9?

We will be there very early in the morning setting up (5:00am) and expect cars to start rolling in at 7:00am and in place by 10:00am. Are you bringing the fastback in your signature?

yep. if she is back together in time. i am working today and next weekend to get it finished.

i wanted to go, but i told my girl i would take her to disneyland that weekend. maybe i could go down friday.

good show. who got 1st, 2nd, 3rd in a body? i got a sponsor choice award like 75 other people did. why so many awards? it dragged it out almost as much as peggy sues. i hope to see more vendors there next year.

Nice looking little valiant. Seen the red fish before. That thing is everywhere. Just kidding glad you got it running in time. Hope to see you at the Fling again.

Nice pics

good show. who got 1st, 2nd, 3rd in a body? i got a sponsor choice award like 75 other people did. why so many awards? it dragged it out almost as much as peggy sues. i hope to see more vendors there next year.

Thanks for coming and supporting the carshow.The purple Barracuda got 1st place as per participants choice votes. It wasn't a very big showing of cars and trucks so they decided to give everybody an award. We're hoping the carshow will grow then there would be more vendors.

-
Back