Mopars for sale

-

Dan the man

Reaction score
I was on mopars for sale online.com but I can't get the photos to come up they have changed the format. Does anyone here know how to bring up the photos? There's a 1971 dart swinger in Wisconsin that I'd like to investigate, it's $22,500, is that pricey for a dart?

Is $2M for a house pricey? Depends on what city it’s in, the lot size, what condition it’s in, etc. You can’t comment on if $2M is pricey until you have more info. We can’t comment on if $22.5k is pricey until we have more info.

There was a great looking Scamp posted for here last month. Buy that!

Is $2M for a house pricey? Depends on what city it’s in, the lot size, what condition it’s in, etc. You can’t comment on if $2M is pricey until you have more info. We can’t comment on if $22.5k is pricey until we have more info.

There was a great looking Scamp posted for here last month. Buy that!
If it's the blue it's already gone

I was on mopars for sale online.com but I can't get the photos to come up they have changed the format. Does anyone here know how to bring up the photos? There's a 1971 dart swinger in Wisconsin that I'd like to investigate, it's $22,500, is that pricey for a dart?
I’m surprised you asked since you have done this before and the result is almost 100% the same. Who can make a call on what anything is worth without a picture or link to the item for sale.

I’m surprised you asked since you have done this before and the result is almost 100% the same. Who can make a call on what anything is worth without a picture or link to the item for sale.
So very true, duh. But nobody has said anything about bringing up the photos of the cars listed for sale on the site

That’s a crap excuse like a kid would give.
Come on Dan, we are not mind readers.
Save your money and go see a few cars and get the best looking unit you can find. Tally-HO!!!!!
On with it!

You really need to inspect a car in person to make the call if it's worth the $$. Find some cars in your local area (or within reasonable traveling distance) go have a look at them, take them for a test drive and make up your own mind if they are worth the money to you.

He won't do that. His car can't get out of the county he lives in and no dealers in his subdivision. Cue the dead horse cartoon.

Nobody answered my question about how to bring up the photos of the ads on mopars for sale online. com. Guess you all don't know either.

On the site Mike suggested there is a 72 A body advertised for very low twenties. It's a two door with a slant 6, interior is basic but looks nice, paint is ok. Under the car looks solid but has surface rust, nothing that a day with a wire brush and some paint/undercoat couldn't take care of
Priced in very low 20's
Nobody answered my question about how to bring up the photos of the ads on mopars for sale online. com. Guess you all don't know either.
I brought up that site with no problem but that Dart you were looking at would not come up, id suggest you call them
There were some very nice looking A bodies but all priced in the thirties and forties
You know very well what these cars are going for so why ask especially when no information is provided
Id only say is to stay away from dealers and try and buy privately as I think you can get a better value on the dollar but no 20 thousand dollar car is going to be a perfectly restored car
Find a good quality driver with solid body and decent mechanicals and paint. You could restore the things you want as you drive and enjoy the car
We've been down this road with you before Dan.

Dan it does not matter whether you can/will pull up the photos. YOU AIN'T BUYIN' NOTHING ANYWHO. cue the dead horse pic again.

On the site Mike suggested there is a 72 A body advertised for very low twenties. It's a two door with a slant 6, interior is basic but looks nice, paint is ok. Under the car looks solid but has surface rust, nothing that a day with a wire brush and some paint/undercoat couldn't take care of
Priced in very low 20's

I brought up that site with no problem but that Dart you were looking at would not come up, id suggest you call them
There were some very nice looking A bodies but all priced in the thirties and forties
You know very well what these cars are going for so why ask especially when no information is provided
Id only say is to stay away from dealers and try and buy privately as I think you can get a better value on the dollar but no 20 thousand dollar car is going to be a perfectly restored car
Find a good quality driver with solid body and decent mechanicals and paint. You could restore the things you want as you drive and enjoy the car
We've been down this road with you before Dan.
I brought the site up with ease. I was talking about the photos that goes with the ad. Some of the ads had photos and some do not. I'll have to call them. I don't know why you gave me a red x for.

$20K+ for that car!??!?!!?. I'm losing my mind over here

Do you have a link?

-
Back