mopars for sale?

-

MI_Mopar

Reaction score
Why is it that the only mopars i ever see on this site for sale are darts, dusters and barracudas? anyone have any ideas.....enlighten me please.

Well, because they are A-bodies.

But i have seen many other models including non mopars for sale.

Hang around awhile. I see your join date was March of 09. Alot happens here. You just need to keep your head in the game. You need a B body? How about an E body or maybe an F body. I've got em and have listed them before. I guess we could say you're a "Newby" but that dont make you all bad. We got what you want so sing out and ask. We'll fill the bill if you got the money, honey. What do you want?
Small Block

I'll sell you a C body, an E body or a B body, you got Cash?! How bout a van, a Ramchager, a Ford truck or a Geo Tracker. Maybe you would like a turbo car, got 3 or 4 of them.... this is FABO, not random P.O.S.O. site. (trying to be sarcastically funny here, beat me if you wish)

I'm sorry but this has to be one of the funnier questions ever asked here. I wish I could just here the tone that went along with it ;)

Ummm?For A-Bodies Only!All the cars you mention are A-bodies,but the newer Barracudas 70-up are E-bodys.Hope this helps!

wow, ok was not trying to be an idiot about it! and by the way i was reffering to other abodies....just sayin(not that i dis like it all considering i have a 73 dart)those are the only ones i see, the others seem to never pop up. I was at work looking through the site all day about my 318 build, got bored and my mind started to wander. yeah im a newbie...so! lol 3404speed, consider yourself beat! BTW, i think my next car will be a 69 road runner...hott

i think my next car will be a 69 road runner...hott[/quote]
Look for a 68 RR nicer marker lites, tail lites, trunk trim, plus ten 69's to one 68.

I'm sorry but this has to be one of the funnier questions ever asked here. I wish I could just here the tone that went along with it ;)

It's like walking into a dollar store and asking why does everything only cost a dollar?:toothy10:

wow, ok was not trying to be an idiot about it! and by the way i was reffering to other abodies....just sayin(not that i dis like it all considering i have a 73 dart)those are the only ones i see, the others seem to never pop up. I was at work looking through the site all day about my 318 build, got bored and my mind started to wander. yeah im a newbie...so! lol 3404speed, consider yourself beat! BTW, i think my next car will be a 69 road runner...hott
69 Road Runner? You can't go wrong there.

IM000320.JPG

IM000173.JPG

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM for A bodies only may be why...There are a few other Mopars here for sale as well...

Why is it that the only mopars i ever see on this site for sale are darts, dusters and barracudas? anyone have any ideas.....enlighten me please.
ForA-BodiesOnly.com..............................
I'm startin ta see a pattern here...............................LOL!:read2:

BTW, i think my next car will be a 69 road runner...hott

Woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaad Wunner ****MEEP****MEEP**** if he catches yew yer thru...... Wooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Wunner ****MEEP****MEEP**** the coyote's after yewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Now I'll have that going through my head all night! (and YOU will too) :-D:-D

Wylde1.

Woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaad Wunner ****MEEP****MEEP**** if he catches yew yer thru...... Wooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Wunner ****MEEP****MEEP**** the coyote's after yewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Now I'll have that going through my head all night! (and YOU will too) :-D:-D

For those who need a little visual while they sleep tonight:

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Then you could join FBBO too! But just remember, there's a lot of B-bodies over there. ;) Sorry, just had to tease.

For Sale... 1967 Plymouth GTX, 440 auto, 3:91 SG 8 3/4", just over 100,000 miles on original drivetrain. Black with copper interior. $1,000,000 obo!!!

There you go, a B-body for sale right here on FABO. Good price too!!! LOL!!!

Just funnin' with ya fellow Michiganian, we might be the only 2 Mopar guys left here in the mitten, we gotta stick together!!!

Darts, Dusters and Barracudas are the most plentiful, but i've seen some Valiants and Demons and Scamps for sale lately too. Any A-body is a good A-body in my opinion, I love them all. Now back to our show, Geof

-
Back